General Chat

Stevo985

hmmm

when something sounds too good to be true......

Tell that to NASA. They may aswell give up so. Sometimes the simple discoveries are the best (because they can be used in less well-equipped areas). Imagine what this could do for Africa!

no no it's true, if nasa hadn't spunked billions pretending to go to the moon I wouldn't have a pen that can write upside down

That is truly the extent of their achievements :)

I'd love it to be a breakthrough but the journalist's take on it is obviously simplified.

You get a biscuit tin sized box with some inexpensive magic in it, you emit radio waves close to a hosepipe and:

vegetables are disease free

vegetables are 30% bigger

GM products are obsolete

Africa eats

global warming is reversed

pesticides are redundant

fertiliser isn't needed

if it is true, Monsanto would already have had him 'disappeared'

Popping the question to my beloved this Sunday, quite remarkable considering we were on the verge of splitting up 6 months ago, nearly 4 years together now, all the rest normally sacked me off after a month so in sealing the deal now.

• Like 1

Popping the question to my beloved this Sunday, quite remarkable considering we were on the verge of splitting up 6 months ago, nearly 4 years together now, all the rest normally sacked me off after a month so in sealing the deal now.

Best of luck 

congrats, best of luck with that one (personally I'd have waited for the answer before telling a footy forum - you may potentially have to save face by pretending to get married now)

my tip, don't put too much pressure on yourself once you're married and you have sexual relations for the first time, let it happen in its own good time 

• Like 1

Â