General Chat

Stevo985

Such a magical day ! I was even allowed to BUY MY OWN cakes to bring in to work .

I hope you didn't buy all the cakes, Brumerican.

Well I went to buy some cakes but whilst there a shop worker came round and put reduced price stickers on all the cakes . The next thing you know some old biddy put all the cakes in her trolley and was on her toes faster than it takes Nathan Baker to collide heads with a striker.

• Like 2

Such a magical day ! I was even allowed to BUY MY OWN cakes to bring in to work .

Well I went to buy some cakes but whilst there a shop worker came round and put reduced price stickers on all the cakes . The next thing you know some old biddy put all the cakes in her trolley and was on her toes faster than it takes Nathan Baker to collide heads with a striker.

Well that's your own fault. Should have been quicker.

the girl central to the picture has a show called i-Carly on some american kids channel

it's essentially 20 minutes of her shouting very fast dialogue in a very high pitched voice 

it is not my favourite show

Gibby is pretty funny though.

None of the above really happened . It was just a reference to cakegate :)

Yeah. Can't believed you missed the 'trick' of following her round the supermarket and then nicking them out of her trolley when she wasn't looking.

There's been a right Kent of a pile-up in Engerland. 130 cars involved!* Hope no VTers are caught up in it.

cover1.jpg

* Not sure if they're counting the cars on the pictured transporters :P

Yeah. Can't believed you missed the 'trick' of following her round the supermarket and then nicking them out of her trolley when she wasn't looking.

nicking is such a strong word .... I was readdressing the balance from the fat rich and feeding the poor masses  ,I'm a  later day Robin Hood I am

nicking is such a strong word .... I was readdressing the balance from the fat rich and feeding the poor masses  ,I'm a  later day Robin Hood I am

It's those leftist principles in you coming out again Tone.

• Like 2

None of the above really happened . It was just a reference to cakegate :)

(I know)

There's been a right Kent of a pile-up in Engerland. 130 cars involved!* Hope no VTers are caught up in it.

cover1.jpg

Hi ! from me here not quite on Sheppey because there's been a bump.

Personally, it meant a morning eating egg and bacon sandwiches at a roadside caff rearranging a day (I'm now in sunny Rochester). But yeah, I know a couple of people that were in that (and walked back home).

Hi ! from me here not quite on Sheppey because there's been a bump.

Personally, it meant a morning eating egg and bacon sandwiches at a roadside caff rearranging a day (I'm now in sunny Rochester). But yeah, I know a couple of people that were in that (and walked back home).

Hello! :) Doesn't sound all bad so. I could do with egg & bacon right now.

£2.40 with about a litre of tomato sauce on it and to be fair about £3 worth of bacon so great value, glad I asked for a little bit of sauce, they'd have had to serve it in a bucket if I'd asked for lots of sauce.

No fatalities apparently (from the crash, not the roadside grub), which is excellent news.

They actually closed both bridges at the time, but the one was just to give exclusive use to emergency services I think, which was a very good idea.

cover1.jpg

I have been keeping close tabs on this all day as this has happened in the area that I cover so I am going to be pretty damn busy over the next few days

(I will potentially have to deal with all of the vehicles that are covered by the direct line group)

Greetings from slightly-further-away-in-Kent-than-Chrisp65.

I am in no way affected by the antics on the bridge but if it keeps a few of the Swamp Donkey's on the Island from escaping onto the mainland that is all well and good. 

I've just driven past a motorcyclist being scraped off the M20 in Ashford so Kent Ambulance and Plod are getting there monies worth today. 

Â