General Chat

Stevo985

44 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

True.

It's like being gay has excused him being pissed up and trying it on with a child.

Mental.  Shows you how old-fashioned some of the media are. 

Well the likes of the Mail will love it, because it reinforces the idea that gay = pædophile. 

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I have a good friend who was hit on by Kevin Spacey at a party in London.

He wasn't underage, he was 19 I think. 

But the story doesn't surprise me

• Like 1

I'm still not comfortable with accusations about sexual assault and rape being broadcast on social media. 

People could accuse other people of anything without any evidence. 

I'm not specifically talking about Spacey, just in general. 

• Like 3

On 30/10/2017 at 19:31, Demitri_C said:

It's amazing how these things happen after cartoons broadcast them, just like in the simpsons (notorious of it) and that Johnny bravo cartoon showing the twin towers blow up before 9/11 occurred.

mad...

The Simpsons in particular normally have something in their shows that actually goes on to happen.

• Like 1

On 28/10/2017 at 21:38, chrisp65 said:

clocks go back tonight folks

DNQIwCdWAAA0n2j.jpg

The clocks going back has altered my little daughters body clock. Instead of waking up at 6, she now wakes up at 5 or earlier. 4.45 three times this week hence why I'm up this early. 

On 11/5/2017 at 05:22, Rugeley Villa said:

The Simpsons in particular normally have something in their shows that actually goes on to happen.

This has been massively exaggerated recently though by the internet. There have been loads of "omg the SImpsons predicted this!" pictures and memes posted. But actually it's the exact opposite, it's the Simpsons (or a totally different animation) parodying something and then people claiming it was a prediciton.

49ae72d16361b0d9bd34db8cb74d15fa.jpg

This, for example, is total nonsense. The images on the left are from a YouTube animation from 2015, directly parodying the images on the right.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

This has been massively exaggerated recently though by the internet. There have been loads of "omg the SImpsons predicted this!" pictures and memes posted. But actually it's the exact opposite, it's the Simpsons (or a totally different animation) parodying something and then people claiming it was a prediciton.

49ae72d16361b0d9bd34db8cb74d15fa.jpg

This, for example, is total nonsense. The images on the left are from a YouTube animation from 2015, directly parodying the images on the right.

I've never been into The  simpsons to be honest, it's just stuff that's appeared on the net like you said. 

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've never been into The  simpsons to be honest, it's just stuff that's appeared on the net like you said. 

Most of it is probably fake then.

And to be fair, even if it's not, The Simpsons have made SO many episodes and referenced SO many things over the past 30 odd years, that some of it is bound to come true.

3 times now a woman at work has asked me for help with something, but hasn’t actually asked me a question, she just shows me documents or points at things.

I have to keep saying...”yeah?” and “so...what do you want?” without trying to sound rude. I always end up going back to my desk without actually having helped with anything or knowing what she was asking. 

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

3 times now a woman at work has asked me for help with something, but hasn’t actually asked me a question, she just shows me documents or points at things.

I have to keep saying...”yeah?” and “so...what do you want?” without trying to sound rude. I always end up going back to my desk without actually having helped with anything or knowing what she was asking. 

she clearly fancies you .....

Â