General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Good. I hope everyone who idolises him chokes on their steroids too

Everyone who idolises him will scream conspiracy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Now he has been charged i think andrew tate is going down for a very long time

I watched a clip of the bbc interview and now he's stuck in my YouTube suggested videos FFS

Still not entirely clued up as to what bbc did / tried to do but just the aggression and tone he takes when talking to people you can tell he's a word removed and the amount of people that seemingly lap it up is worrying and disgusting in equal measures

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I watched a clip of the bbc interview and now he's stuck in my YouTube suggested videos FFS

Still not entirely clued up as to what bbc did / tried to do but just the aggression and tone he takes when talking to people you can tell he's a word removed and the amount of people that seemingly lap it up is worrying and disgusting in equal measures

Maybe we just don't get it, because we're not "alpha males". And I use that term in its product development sense.

Eventually these unevolved **** will develop so they're past an early prototype.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think she was a idiot too though to be honest. A idiot being interviewed by another idiot

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

With the saudis taking over.... BHX had announced Saudia are doing direct flights to jeddah 3 times a week

Emirates are bringing the A380 back there too and Qatar coming back

Going back ages... I'm sure Villa and Qatar Airways were linked in some sort of sponsorship deal (I'm talking way before Qatar got involved with Barca and PSG)

Or did I imagine that?

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Typical beta reply ;) 

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Maybe we just don't get it, because we're not "alpha males". And I use that term in its product development sense.

Eventually these unevolved **** will develop so they're past an early prototype.

Have they arrested Alpha Wolf as well

17 hours ago, Xela said:

Going back ages... I'm sure Villa and Qatar Airways were linked in some sort of sponsorship deal (I'm talking way before Qatar got involved with Barca and PSG)

Or did I imagine that?

That was Turkish Airlines. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â