General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Hang on... Just hang on a minute Mr.

It's BRASS... TACKS...?!

Not, Brass Tax?!?!

Hold on just a **** minute ok?

Not a sex worker paying for her conveyance to work?

My Mrs searched for Kids trainers on the Shein website and got a bit of a surprise as she scrolled down the various 'kids trainers' 😂

https://www.shein.co.uk/

Probably need to search for yourself, not sure if I can show the results on here 😁

* They seem to have fixed the search. It had various sex toys, vaginas etc

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

36 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

My Mrs searched for Kids trainers on the Shein website and got a bit of a surprise as she scrolled down the various 'kids trainers' 😂

https://www.shein.co.uk/

Probably need to search for yourself, not sure if I can show the results on here 😁

* They seem to have fixed the search. It had various sex toys, vaginas etc

That's weird, I just searched for vibrators and a load of kids shoes came up. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’ve racked up some man points today.

1) replaced side repeater bulb in the car

2) replaced and reprogrammed the new house alarm main unit.

3) Fixed the tumble dryer door that snapped and removed itself from the main dryer.

I have earned my Friday night beers 💪🍺 

My new mental picture of you, you’re wearing Hi Karate. Nothing else.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’ve racked up some man points today.

1) replaced side repeater bulb in the car

2) replaced and reprogrammed the new house alarm main unit.

3) Fixed the tumble dryer door that snapped and removed itself from the main dryer.

I have earned my Friday night beers 💪🍺 

chris-evans-captain-america.gif

• Thanks 1

I got the washing in, looked like it might rain so got it in. You can't be too careful, didnt even use the basket, but to be honest it was only 4 moderately large items. Still, got it in.

On 21/06/2023 at 16:11, sharkyvilla said:

I was driving home from the gym just now and had a bit of a dilemma, I was coming up to a pedestrian crossing and there was a lady, about 40ish, who had fallen or fainted in the road.  Another lady was helping her and the guy in the car in front also got out to check on her.  As the second car should I also have got out and checked how she was?  I have no medical or first aid training really but she was clearly alive so I thought I'd be no help and drove past but can't help feel a bit guilty.  To be fair a car behind me (probably a BMW or Audi) had already made their move past so I wasn't the biggest arsehole there.  

I thought the rule was the second person to attend had to video it for twitter ? 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I got the washing in, looked like it might rain so got it in. You can't be too careful, didnt even use the basket, but to be honest it was only 4 moderately large items. Still, got it in.

I made a cup of tea. 

• Like 1

We’ve sent the yoof of the office to the cricket.

Before the cricket, we told them to get in some beers so they could have a drink before they went out.

Gave them an office credit card and no mention of a budget.

They came back with 48 bottles of Budweiser.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

We’ve sent the yoof of the office to the cricket.

Before the cricket, we told them to get in some beers so they could have a drink before they went out.

Gave them an office credit card and no mention of a budget.

They came back with 48 bottles of Budweiser.

Surely that's a sackable offense?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ve racked up some man points today ...

Wut? Is your dryer possessed by Beelzebub? 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

8 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Wut? Is your dryer possessed by Beelzebub? 

Basically, the wife broke it but managed to ram it closed. Then when it beeped she asked me to check it, door came off in my hand. It’s clearly my fault now.

Luckily after taking the door apart I retrieved the bit of plastic hinge that had snapped, glued it back together, rebuilt and now it’s working good as new (but need to be super careful opening and closing).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Basically, the wife broke it but managed to ram it closed. Then when it beeped she asked me to check it, door came off in my hand. It’s clearly my fault now.

Luckily after taking the door apart I retrieved the bit of plastic hinge that had snapped, glued it back together, rebuilt and now it’s working good as new (but need to be super careful opening and closing).

Understand perfectly! heh.

Extra points for fixing something instead of binning it.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is it about the fairer sex that renders them from having any mechanical sympathy? They all turn into Charles Atlas when opening and shutting doors/hatches on washers, cars, garages, etc

Edited by Xela

Â