General Chat

Stevo985

Hi Xela,

Sorry to hear about your results, my cousin had what you described and had something removed which resulted him in having a permenant colostomy bag.

I obviously hope you don't have the same condition, but i know that that procedure is the absolute last resort and he suffered with 'x' for a long time.

Having had the op, he's incredibly happy, as he can live his life again.

Although i must warn you, part of his condition was bought on by anxiety - caused by work related stress (he owns his own record label).

So yeah, don't be worried or scared, just follow the professionals advice, you'll be in good hands.

And best of all - STOP WORKING SO BLOODY HARD!

Good luck, Laps [emoji56] [emoji11]

• Like 1

I don't want to repeat what others have said.  I just want to say keep your chin up and if you ever want to speak to anyone for an anonymous chat ("anyone" being us, we're not bad really) then we're all going to help you along the way. Hopefully going to the docs is the start of the light at the end of the tunnel - think positive. 

• Like 1

Yeah, good luck and all the best mate. Hope everything works out for the best and I echo the sentiments of my fellow VTers when I say that we're here to chat should you need to.

• Like 1

missus has finally got over the fact that i would not let her keep a pug that her aunty was giving away. we agreed that a work mate was going to have it but when she dropped it round our house the missus decided she was keeping it but after several arguments my work mate finally had it. our dog was not so friendly to it anyway and went for it several times which made the missus realise she could not keep it.

Right now, if you have a clear sky and a decent view of the horizon, that 'star' in the west (kinda by the sunset) is Venus.

In an hour, on the opposite side, the big yellowy 'star' will be Jupiter.

points deducted for any Uranus jokes

get well soon xela, if worse comes to the worse i know the co op do a cracking service but ay it wont come to that.

I'll be going for a lavish horse drawn affair fit for an east end gangster! 

Â