General Chat

Stevo985

Right now, if you have a clear sky and a decent view of the horizon, that 'star' in the west (kinda by the sunset) is Venus.

In an hour, on the opposite side, the big yellowy 'star' will be Jupiter.

points deducted for any Uranus jokes

Can you move the tree? I can't see west.

Right now, if you have a clear sky and a decent view of the horizon, that 'star' in the west (kinda by the sunset) is Venus.

In an hour, on the opposite side, the big yellowy 'star' will be Jupiter.

points deducted for any Uranus jokes

Can you move the tree? I can't see west.

I blame the Green Party, this used to be faux cobble concrete driveway, as far as the eye could see.

• Like 1

get well soon xela, if worse comes to the worse i know the co op do a cracking service but ay it wont come to that.

I'll be going for a lavish horse drawn affair fit for an east end gangster!

Really?

I thought you'd be in some apt plastic see through thing like a take away? :P

Apologies if that's inappropriate. :mellow:

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

The news story today about the woman with severe learning difficulties being told she'll be having a sterilisation whether she likes it or not as she's had 6 kids taken into care.

How about telling the sick bastards who keep getting her pregnant to lay off?

• Like 1

The news story today about the woman with severe learning difficulties being told she'll be having a sterilisation whether she likes it or not as she's had 6 kids taken into care.

She has a long term partner with learning difficulties but doesn't say whether he is the father of all 6 (all 6 are in care). I think the court ruling is correct when you look at the evidence

Doctors said the wall of her uterus was "tissue-paper thin" and likely to rupture in childbirth, leading to almost certain death of the infant.

However, despite the above this was the reaction

Rebecca Schiller, the co-chairwoman of the human rights in childbirth charity Birthrights, said: "Taking away a person's ability to have a child is truly draconian

Seems that Schiller would rather have a dead infant than doing something to help and stop an already unfortunate story getting worse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31128969

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

What can i say? She was an easy lay, man.. ay lads!? [emoji57]

#ladmagic

• Like 1

Yeah i missed it at school so had to have one as i work at NHS

They also said i needed an MMR jab such a farce

According to famous celebrities you will now get autism when you were a child.

I already have aspergers i doubt i could get double dosed

I thought everyone got the TB thingy as kids? The tradition here was to get it after you left primary school. Oh, the scare stories!

It leaves a nice wee scar on your upper left arm.

It was a tradition at my school, that the older lads would punch the TB jab kids in the arm, after they'd had it. 

• Like 1

Â