General Chat

Stevo985

Worked from home today - was bored to tears. Never thought i'd say it but I missed the hustle and bustle of the office. 

I worked from home today.

My missus worked from home today.

Was a good day - even went out for a ham egg and chips pub lunch.

Never heard it called that before... 

"Hey baby, wanna go out for a ham and egg pub lunch?"

"OK, but pull my nighty down, when you're done."

• Like 4

Ham and Egg

when players on a team (usually a two-man team) compliment each other during a match...when one team member plays poorly on a given hole the other plays well, taking up the slack.

• Like 1

Ham and Egg

when players on a team (usually a two-man team) compliment each other during a match...when one team member plays poorly on a given hole the other plays well, taking up the slack.

hang on hang on

I didn't play poorly on any holes thank you very much.

• Like 4

me and the missus had a row this morning over chocolate of all things. im off work today so was eating some freddo's at half 6 this morning and the missus had a go at me for eating them infront of our son at such an early time, apparantly it will encourage him haha. anyway i spat my dummy out and threw the half eaten one in the bin and the other one went flying out the back door over the fence. unreal..

3 days me and my wife didnt talk, literally didnt talk to each other at all because of the price of a new PCB for the boiler, something she only relayed to me and had no involvement with the price at all. Not my proudest week this week.

we had a row a couple of nights ago because she was putting stuff on ebay for me as i dont know how to do it as she proudly let me know, anyway i was trying to explain something to her and it ended up in a row. next thing i know shes calling me a thick b*****d because i cant do it myself, i said your lucky your a woman otherwise you would get a smack in the mouth you cheeky so and so, that was it then we never spoke all night which suited me fine.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

But even I'm questioning his latest effort (featuring Paul McCartney)

**** weird.

Who?

Seriously though, it's not a cover of Ebony and Ivory is it?

I wish.

Had some blood tests back today due to my ongoing stomach problems (in short, cramps and shitting lots of blood)

Iron level of 9, which is dangerously low. Should be 40-50

Haemoglobin level of 101, which is low. Should be 130-150 

Inflammation marker in blood of 57. Normal is less than 10 and 30-50 is considered high/very high

Doctor said results were generally enough for instant admission into hospital but as I feel remarkably well in myself, he doesn't think its required at present. I'm now on iron tablets 3 times a day and anti inflammatory steroids 6 times a day. Doc is going to rush through an appointment with a gastroenterologist early next week.

Signs are looking towards ulcerative colitis, which is what Darren Fletcher had and caused him to have his large intestine removed. But, that's getting ahead of myself and just got to wait for the relevant tests.

So.. great! That's set my weekend up a treat!

You're the first people i've told.. not even my parents know. Not sure why i've told you motley crew, it just seems easier with a degree of anonymity on here.

Anyway, carry on as you were  :)

Edited by Xela

Had some blood tests back today due to my ongoing stomach problems (in short, cramps and shitting lots of blood)

Iron level of 9, which is dangerously low. Should be 40-50

Haemoglobin level of 101, which is low. Should be 30-150 

Inflammation marker in blood of 57. Normal is less than 10 and 30-50 is considered high/very high

Doctor said results were generally enough for instant admission into hospital but as I feel remarkably well in myself, he doesn't think its required at present. I'm now on iron tablets 3 times a day and anti inflammatory steroids 6 times a day. Doc is going to rush through an appointment with a gastroenterologist early next week.

Signs are looking towards ulcerative colitis, which is what Darren Fletcher had and caused him to have his large intestine removed. But, that's getting ahead of myself and just got to wait for the relevant tests.

So.. great! That's set my weekend up a treat!

You're the first people i've told.. not even my parents know. Not sure why i've told you motley crew, it just seems easier with a degree of anonymity on here.

Anyway, carry on as you were  :)

Or in short, the bad Aids.

I jest, of course! That sucks mate, hope you get better ASAP. 

• Like 1

Â