General Chat

Stevo985

Oh for fu... I've done it again.

I told a gullible girl at work that they've finally cracked time travel, that it's on BBC News. I said they'd sent a bloke back to 1950s yesterday morning and they found him last night an old man.

She got really excited and start looking online for it. When I told her I was winding her up she looked really sad and said she was getting excited because she wanted to go back to when she was little to when her dad was alive.

I'm upsetting the ladies today.

She actually believed they had just sent someone back to the 1950's? Christ on a bike. Edited by AVFCDAN

How did that end? Did they ever find out?

Unfortunately the chap died soon after. Suicide. :(

I really had to ask, didn't I? *rolly eyes* Sorry to hear it :-/

How did that end? Did they ever find out?

Unfortunately the chap died soon after. Suicide. :(

I really had to ask, didn't I? *rolly eyes* Sorry to hear it :-/

Yeah, quite sad really, he was a top bloke.

But as far as I know it wasn't the mystery of the JLR Will Hunting that was troubling him :)

Interesting factoid I read about Good Will Hunting the other day.

Apparently in the original script there was a scene where the two lecturers had oral sex. They put it in to see if movie execs had read the script. The only exec to bring up how bad this scene was is the one they ended up using.

Interesting factoid I read about Good Will Hunting the other day.

Apparently in the original script there was a scene where the two lecturers had oral sex. They put it in to see if movie execs had read the script. The only exec to bring up how bad this scene was is the one they ended up using.

Harvey Weinstein innit

I had new central heating and a boiler and all sorts installed earlier in the week plus we got Brit Gas to come along and fit us up with their 'hive'.

It's early days, but it's bloody brilliant!

I never thought I could get so much satisfaction from sitting in the car and remotely turning up the heating in the house for when I get home.

Little things, and all that.

**** Halal meat and anyone who defends it. That is all. 

Just for clarity, are you a vegetarian? I am going to defend it by the way, if you are vegetarian, why halal specifically? If you arent, would you prefer your meat to be cuddled to death?

I prefer the dead animal in my pie to have been despatched using a good old bolt gun to the brain as opposed to a knife across the throat. Tastes better innit. 

Â