General Chat

Stevo985

I thought everyone got the TB thingy as kids? The tradition here was to get it after you left primary school. Oh, the scare stories!

It leaves a nice wee scar on your upper left arm.

It was a tradition at my school, that the older lads would punch the TB jab kids in the arm, after they'd had it. 

Yep same here. Kids really are dickheads. I managed to get away with mine for quite some time before some bellend found out and really lamped me on on the arm and popped it. Gross.

The news story today about the woman with severe learning difficulties being told she'll be having a sterilisation whether she likes it or not as she's had 6 kids taken into care.

How about telling the sick bastards who keep getting her pregnant to lay off?

How do you know who's going to impregnate her next?

Also, see Xela's post. It was the correct thing to do, for numerous reasons, in this specific case. It has been done more than anything with the safety of her and any subsequent baby in mind. 

There is also the wider debate about someone with her specific mental capacities and child bearing/rearing record.

Just made a tit of myself.

I was in a lift that breaks down regularly with two good looking ladies from work.

One of them said 'I hope we don't get stuck, none of us have any food'. I replied 'I know, plus we'd have to repopulate the lift'.

Silence from one of them, a roll of the eyes and an 'oh god' from the other.

I think...I think I might be the office creep... :unsure:

Expect a 'chat' with HR in the near future.

• Like 2

I was in a lift that breaks down regularly with two good looking ladies from work.

One of them said 'I hope we don't get stuck, none of us have any food'. I replied 'I know, plus we'd have to repopulate the lift'.

Maybe they heard about how big you are.
  • Like 1

Maybe they heard about how big you are.

Well I have written it on the lift wall

• Like 1

**** Halal meat and anyone who defends it. That is all. 

Just for clarity, are you a vegetarian? I am going to defend it by the way, if you are vegetarian, why halal specifically? If you arent, would you prefer your meat to be cuddled to death?

Edited by Seat68

Sounds like those two need to pull their heads out of their arses and lighten up a bit.

**** Halal meat and anyone who defends it. That is all. 

Just for clarity, are you a vegetarian? I am going to defend it by the way, if you are vegetarian, why halal specifically? If you arent, would you prefer your meat to be cuddled to death?

I'm pretty sure he is a vegetarian.  The pies on his face must be quite bland ;)

Why particularly halal though?  The sheep incident is not representative of all halal slaughter.

Â