General Chat

Stevo985

I'd love really heavy snow in this country. So heavy everything stopped for a day or two

by recent standards, it would take enough to almost cover most of the pavement for this country to grind to a halt

Welcome back BOF

Would I be correct to assume you went away and redesigned your online life around the name "admin" and proceeded to crash and burn a potential competitor to the monolith that is Villa Talk.

If so...nicely done...nicely done.

On the baby thing, what's an appropriate present to buy a newborn baby?

I'm visiting my best mate on the weekend as he and his missus have just had a baby.

I'm told I have to take a present, but also told they'll have loads of clothes by now so I should buy something else.

WTF do I buy? It's a baby. it doesn't even know it exists yet.

On the baby thing, what's an appropriate present to buy a newborn baby?

I'm visiting my best mate on the weekend as he and his missus have just had a baby.

I'm told I have to take a present, but also told they'll have loads of clothes by now so I should buy something else.

WTF do I buy? It's a baby. it doesn't even know it exists yet.

Stick a tenner in a card and tell them to buy baby formula with it.

And welcome back bof, no surprise your disappearance coincided with stevo getting a girlfriend.

You could buy it clothes that are the next size up. It's clever see. Everyone will have bought newborn sizes and it'll grow out of all of them at the same time, and into yours. Cue smug mode.

• Like 1

Â