General Chat

Stevo985

5000 posts bitches!

Feel free to shower me with insincere plaudits and undeserved likes! :D

5000 posts you should know you only get insecure plaudits and undeserved likes for saying Tories eat babies and **** Thatcher

• Like 1

Thoughts on Newcastle Brown Ale?

Can't really decide if i like it or not

Used to love a bottle o' dog. Although it used to angry up my blood. Tastes slightly different these days too, since they stopped brewing it on Tyneside, and move to Tadcaster. Double Maixim is nicer. 

Yeah, I liked it once upon a time, but at some point it started tasting like rusty tap water

Thoughts on Newcastle Brown Ale?

Can't really decide if i like it or not

i had it once on way home from work and loved it but then got in the pub and had a bottle but didnt like it. if its really cold i think i like it.

Yeah, it's got to be ice cold. Warm Brown Ale is horrible. 

just spoke to my mum for the first time since she baby sat last friday and well well well ha. cant remember getting in but apparantly we got in at midnight, my mum was just getting a drink before she left and i got my willy out and started pissing in the sink while she was next to me doing her drink then she asked where my mrs was to which id forgotten about so went outside and she was that drunk she could not get out the taxi so i had to help her.

The exception to the rule that American sports are shit.

Call me old fashioned but I don't like to hear ladies swearing.

Wearing next to nothing and tackling each other is perfectly fine though!

Â