Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I think we must all accept that Totteringham Hotspuds really are the best team in the whole wide world and the fact that they do not win the league each year or compete with the only clubs in the league that could compete with them or who respect them as the top club they are, is purely down to bad luck.

All hail Totteringham , all hail he of the face made of wax.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, that question was daft one in the first place, since it also picked up on a claim that no-one had actually made.

.... it is a claim you have made!

The claim in question is - in your own words - "all the Spurs players are better than the Villa players".

That is not a claim I have ever made. It is a claim invented by you - and I don't see any point in you trying to deny it.

... going by your logic that means Walcott will be playing on the right-wing instead of Lennon because he's better at what he does than what you're claiming Lennon is better at than Milner. .....

First of all Walcott appears to be injury prone. Secondly (and in any case) I don't agree that Walcott is better in terms of attacking threat than Lennon. You think that he is - but personally I've not seen much evidence in support of your notion.

.... THIS IS A VILLA FORUM, NOT A SPURS FORUM. ...

Actually it's a thread about Spurs on a Villa forum: a thread moreover in which various Villa (and other) players are also discussed. If you don't like me posting in it - and clearly you don't - then I can only suggest that you contact the mods and ask that they ban me.

And if you don't want to discuss Spurs then why are you in this thread?

I'm with Glaston on Walcott. If he didn't play for Arsenal then he wouldn't be anywhere near the England squad, in my opinion. He is basically what Gabby was a few years back, just pace. He has no strength, injury prone, can't cross, doesn't actually score many either. I'd have Lennon over Walcott any day.

I'm with Glaston on Walcott. If he didn't play for Arsenal then he wouldn't be anywhere near the England squad, in my opinion. He is basically what Gabby was a few years back, just pace. He has no strength, injury prone, can't cross, doesn't actually score many either. I'd have Lennon over Walcott any day.

I agree although i`d have Milner over them both.

Actually it's a thread about Spurs on a Villa forum

To be fair, it's a thread about hatred towards Spudzzzz and their twitchy faced dodgy manager!

Personally, can't stand the club myself!

As for asking to be banned Glaston, don't be so melodramatic - I find your posts most amusing :winkold:

Imagine the melt down on their secret membership sites. They'll be pleasuring themsleves so much over the higlights that they;ll all be anemic.

We can only wait with anticipation for the statistical analysis that will prove that the premiership should be halted now because they have already won it, that Defoe is the long lost son of Pele, conceived just before his penial disfunction, and that Harry Redknapp is the reincarnation of the blessed Mother.

Â