Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As impressive as 9 goals is, how poor were Wigan? Applaud the 9 goals certainly, but it's not an indication of their strength..

However, they are looking very strong at the moment, and I'd say are looking the favourites to replace Liverpool in the Champions League places. Let's hope we can put a stop to that, eh?

Scharner's goal was a handball, REPLAY!!!!!!!

I'd love it if Scharner came out and admitted he cheated and said replay was the fairest solution.

He should do that for the laugh, but then he'd probably just get banned and it would massively backfire.

Imagine the melt down on their secret membership sites. They'll be pleasuring themsleves so much over the higlights that they;ll all be anemic.

We can only wait with anticipation for the statistical analysis that will prove that the premiership should be halted now because they have already won it, that Defoe is the long lost son of Pele, conceived just before his penial disfunction, and that Harry Redknapp is the reincarnation of the blessed Mother.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm gobsmacked tbh. :shock: Did not see the game though. Still I'm not worried ab Saturday. Up the Villa!

Wigan are the most random team in the league.

Could've done without the 9 goals tbh as they were already going to give our back 4 a very tough game without this increased confidence.

And gives their goal difference a significant boost as it was below ours before today.

We really met Wigan at precisely the wrong time didn't we. New manager, first game means not only are their players really up for it and wanting to impress but also we couldn't scout them and see how they were going to play.

Could've done without the 9 goals tbh as they were already going to give our back 4 a very tough game without this increased confidence.

On the other hand 9 goals sometimes gives you overconfidence, which will be good for us.

Â