Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the melt down on their secret membership sites. They'll be pleasuring themsleves so much over the higlights that they;ll all be anemic.

We can only wait with anticipation for the statistical analysis that will prove that the premiership should be halted now because they have already won it, that Defoe is the long lost son of Pele, conceived just before his penial disfunction, and that Harry Redknapp is the reincarnation of the blessed Mother.

BAHAHAHA I know, have you seen that forum called 'COYS' where they have this message saying:

"*** Please note that due to the very high volume of new applicants and of forum activity, the process for applying to join the COYS community is as follows: (1) New applicants who have an existing COYSer to vouch for them will be moved to the front of the queue. (a) Applicant needs to reply to the validation email they are sent straight after they apply, with responses to the three questions. (B) The vouchor needs to PM site admin (Prof) with the Display Name of the applicant. (a) and (B) can happen in either order, but both need to take place within 10 days of the original application. (2) New applicants who do not have an existing COYSer to vouch for them will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, however the number of new members accepted via this route will be low. ***"

Why on earth does a forum have to be so secretive where you have to be 'indcuted' by another member or go on a waiting list... what the **** is all that about... either that or they can't afford a decent server lol.

lets hold off on the spuds wankfest till next weekend eh? I think i team of villatalkers could have beat wigan today.
Awwwwwwwww, somebody upset with the result? :lol: We got beat 2-0 by Wigan at Home. Credit to Spurs.

Sorry but is there really any need?

I made an observation about how shocking Wigan were, and i know the history of people on here and in the media about bigging up Spurs.

but yeah, thanks for your contribution.

Good result for us in a way.

We now know we're in a game on Saturday and confidence will be high in the Spurs camp. Hopefully it will go to their heads a little.

Defoe as my captain in the fantasy though. Beautiful. :D

To be honest, I fully expect Defoe to shoot three past us next week. They are on a roll, and we are as inconsistent as ever.

Tott 9-1 Wigan

Tott 2-0 Sunderland

Arse 3-0 Tott

Tott 2-0 Everton

Tott 0-1 Stoke

Ports 1-2 Tott

Not exactly consistent or one a roll really.

Make no mistake, Tottenham are a very good attacking team and can put teams to the sword seemingly with ease, one thing we fail to do time and again. But some of those goals Wigan conceded were laughable.

Spurs defence is mentally and physically brittle - something we can exploit if we are good enough to take our chances.

lets hold off on the spuds wankfest till next weekend eh? I think i team of villatalkers could have beat wigan today.
Awwwwwwwww, somebody upset with the result? :lol: We got beat 2-0 by Wigan at Home. Credit to Spurs.

Sorry but is there really any need?

I made an observation about how shocking Wigan were, and i know the history of people on here and in the media about bigging up Spurs.

but yeah, thanks for your contribution.

I don't understand all the bitterness towards Spurs they really don't bother me, unless they're playing us of course.

What Spurs wank fest? They just won 9-1 in the Premiership, full credit to them. On Saturday night they'll be feeling like shite :) UTV

To be honest, I fully expect Defoe to shoot three past us next week. They are on a roll, and we are as inconsistent as ever.

Tott 9-1 Wigan

Tott 2-0 Sunderland

Arse 3-0 Tott

Tott 2-0 Everton

Tott 0-1 Stoke

Ports 1-2 Tott

Not exactly consistent or one a roll really.

Make no mistake, Tottenham are a very good attacking team and can put teams to the sword seemingly with ease, one thing we fail to do time and again. But some of those goals Wigan conceded were laughable.

Spurs defence is mentally and physically brittle - something we can exploit if we are good enough to take our chances.

This isn't really true. For most of the season so far Wooodgate and Dawson have been injured. King and Bassong have also been injured for about half our games. Now Woodgate, Bassong and Dawson are all fit, so there shouldn't be any problems in defence. Also there are 11 teams in the Prem that have conceded more than us. I'm pretty sure we'll start with Woodgate and Dawson at the back next week, so there is no reason to think we'll be mentally or physically brittle. When they play we only concede on average a goal per game.

Please play Michael Dawson :lol:

When was the last time Michael Dawson had a bad game? In fact when did he last have a game in which he didn't play well? He had a poor first half of the 2007/8 season, but since then he's been excellent. Before he got injured last season he was probably our player of the season and in the games he's played so far this season he's been great. It's like saying Dunne is shit because of how bad he was at City last season and ignoring the fact he's played really well this season and in other previous seasons.

How I wish we had Huddlestone, his passing is unbelievable, one touch out of his feet, always looking forward, brilliant vision and technique, also impressed me how Palacios and Huddlestone worked together, Huddlestone usually plays a more advanced role, I thought Huddlestone was lazy but my God he worked hard against Wigan and closed down their midfield brilliantly and because of it won the ball back, something we could learn from.

Saying that, I've hardly seen him so whether he's consistant. It'll be a good game next week, lots of goals I imagine.

How I wish we had Huddlestone, his passing is unbelievable, one touch out of his feet, always looking forward, brilliant vision and technique, also impressed me how Palacios and Huddlestone worked together, Huddlestone usually plays a more advanced role, I thought Huddlestone was lazy but my God he worked hard against Wigan and closed down their midfield brilliantly and because of it won the ball back, something we could learn from.

Saying that, I've hardly seen him so whether he's consistant. It'll be a good game next week, lots of goals I imagine.

He's never been lazy, but is often accussed of it becuase he isn't quick. But he always works hard to lug his big frame around the pitch, yet for some reason no one ever seems to point out how much more effort and energy must go into him running around for 90 mins compared to say Lennon or Modric. For a guy his size his stamina and workrate is really good.

the majority of fans didn't want him here in the summer...

he'd walk into our side at the minute

Dare I say him and NRC would work well, not with Petrov. Think that was the general consensus in the summer (for those that wanted him).

Â