Indian Girls

Voinjama

Also, a couple of months is way too **** short to decide if you're going to marry someone.

Give it a couple of years. If you're still into her and your balls haven't popped, then it's worth thinking about.

That's the problem. Whilst he appears to be 'into her', he can't get into her. :P

• Like 3

Also, a couple of months is way too **** short to decide if you're going to marry someone.

Give it a couple of years. If you're still into her and your balls haven't popped, then it's worth thinking about.

That's the problem. Whilst he appears to be 'into her', he can't get into her. :P

disappointed-gif_1.gif

So what about Nepali girls? I'm in Nepal at the moment and will be here until the end of March. Been dating a girl for a couple of months now and really like her. Thing is, not only has she been bought up to believe no sex before marriage, it also extends to no kissing, almost no physical contact the whatsoever! Leaves me with a choice of either marriage or not taking the relationship any further! Thoughts?

Get rid

So what about Nepali girls? I'm in Nepal at the moment and will be here until the end of March. Been dating a girl for a couple of months now and really like her. Thing is, not only has she been bought up to believe no sex before marriage, it also extends to no kissing, almost no physical contact the whatsoever! Leaves me with a choice of either marriage or not taking the relationship any further! Thoughts?

Get rid

Ask her to give you a Dutch rudder

Get rid

Ask her to give you a Dutch rudder

That's a new one on me.

Sounds like too much hassle

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently in India and having covered twelve states, both villages and cities, north, east, south, and west, my opinion on this matter is that whilst there are some absolutely stunning Indian women, they're few and far between.

I read an interesting article a long time ago (don't remember where or when) that suggested people of mixed race tend to be better looking, particularly if the parents are 'pure' (terrible word to use in this context but I can't think of a better one) in their respective ethnicity. Also that if the difference between the two parents is more extreme - say a very white Brit and a very black African - the probability of them having good looking offspring increases even further.

That was all I assume in accordance with the scientific definition of beauty (symmetrical face etc) but interesting nonetheless.

Up to now, I have not been attracted to any asian woman ever. Not to say it wont change at some point in the future, but no asian woman I have seen I have found attractive (in the unobtainable, katy perry, zooey deschanel sense). 

No celebrity woman has ever attracted me at all, compared to real women that I actually know In Real Life.

You bloody liar Mooney, I bet you stroke off to pics of Baselayers at least twice a day

No celebrity woman has ever attracted me at all, compared to real women that I actually know In Real Life.

You bloody liar Mooney, I bet you stroke off to pics of Baselayers at least twice a day
How do you know I haven't met her?

I'm currently in India and having covered twelve states, both villages and cities, north, east, south, and west, my opinion on this matter is that whilst there are some absolutely stunning Indian women, they're few and far between.

I read an interesting article a long time ago (don't remember where or when) that suggested people of mixed race tend to be better looking, particularly if the parents are 'pure' (terrible word to use in this context but I can't think of a better one) in their respective ethnicity. Also that if the difference between the two parents is more extreme - say a very white Brit and a very black African - the probability of them having good looking offspring increases even further.

That was all I assume in accordance with the scientific definition of beauty (symmetrical face etc) but interesting nonetheless.

The people who live in North East India and Pakistan tend to look quote different from those in other states. Punjab was the first port of call for anybody wanting to invade India so you find a lot of Punjabis tend to be taller and fairer than their cousins in the south due to Soliders having their way with the women. You compare that to Gujrat for example where nobody is over 5ft tall. 

I've not been to India much but I went back in 2008 and I remember thinking where are all the females too. You didnt seem to see them leisurley walking around, but i am informed India is becoming more "modern" and "westernised" yearly.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if their tourism numbers are down after all of those high profile gang rapes and lax prosecution thereof.

slight dip after the Delhi rape, but back to normal afterwards.

Not sure about the lax prosecution - in that case, the four adults were sentenced to death by hanging.

generally, the situation is improving, nowhere near western standards, but starting from a nil base.

more and more rapes are being reported, and they are actually making the news which is a start.

long way to go still, attitudes to women will take a whole generation to change.

Get rid

Tell her that virginity causes cancer.

Get rid

Tell her that virginity causes cancer.

When in reality, relatively early sexual intercourse is thought to be linked to cervical cancer.

So that would be ironic.

I've recently started a new job in a far more er.....ethnically diverse part of the world to my previous employer.

Wow. I've been walking around with my tongue hanging out for a fortnight now.

Â