Indian Girls

Voinjama

I'm seeing an Indian girl I met at work next week, never sampled this type of delicacy before so looking forward to it

You shouldn't mess with time travel. Next thing you know you are you own father, and you are part Indian!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm seeing an Indian girl I met at work next week, never sampled this type of delicacy before so looking forward to it

You shouldn't mess with time travel. Next thing you know you are you own father, and you are part Indian!

did you sample the future delights?

• 8 months later...

did you sample the future delights?

I remember meeting up but it didn't lead anywhere, however, been seeing an Indian girl for 6 months now and am the happiest I've ever been. She's **** amazing. Love her to bits. Get on with the parents well too. Wider family/friends don't know as if they find out then her family would be talked about but I understand that and appreciate that at least her parents and brother like me.

Voinjama, did you ever find your 'dark skinned beauty' as you called it? Whatever the continent?

Did Dr_P pull 8pints?

I'm not every other brown person male or female in the whole world 91'. You're almost as bad as VA

EDIT - Although thinking about recent conversation topics on this site, if she was West Indian....It may have been my cousin...

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 3

Â