Indian Girls

Voinjama

Really?

Surprisingly so, I'm not Virgil, that Red Dwarf or Tiny Lister (Mainly because I'm not bald, I like how one of the only things you know about my appearance is that I have dreadlocks yet you consecutively match me to bald men :D

And also, for example...this is not me >>>

x4noz6.jpg

I want to see what he's hiding. Probably a weird shaped head or a hare-lip or something.

All of them and more.

Here's some (West) Indian women to keep the thread on topic.

pmcmCMG8a7bbdb2-b87c-4379-84f4-5fe8a48d4

Rihanna (Accompanied by someone else so her presence can spread even to this thread...although she's in disguise)

And

XLCRjaunel4.jpg

Januel Mckenzie. (Covered up in a hat here)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

So what about Nepali girls? I'm in Nepal at the moment and will be here until the end of March. Been dating a girl for a couple of months now and really like her. Thing is, not only has she been bought up to believe no sex before marriage, it also extends to no kissing, almost no physical contact the whatsoever! Leaves me with a choice of either marriage or not taking the relationship any further! Thoughts?

So what about Nepali girls? I'm in Nepal at the moment and will be here until the end of March. Been dating a girl for a couple of months now and really like her. Thing is, not only has she been bought up to believe no sex before marriage, it also extends to no kissing, almost no physical contact the whatsoever! Leaves me with a choice of either marriage or not taking the relationship any further! Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Why the **** have you been dating her? :huh:

• Like 4

Serious answer this time. 

She has clearly got a cock. Maybe its time to move on unless thats your thing. 

• Like 1

Run for the hills!

I couldn't marry someone without giving her tits or fanny a good going over first  :D

Seriously though, where do you see this going? Do you like her that much that you would consider marrying her? If so, then you need to make that call yourself. If not, then move on and get your beak wet with some Nepalise chicks who put out. 

Depends If i loved him for real, then yes.

Seriously the odds of his junk being massively underwhelming are probably, quite low. At worst he has average junk, and he doesn't know what to do with it.. and then i can just train him up real good.

;)

Â