Indian Girls

Voinjama

I've recently started a new job in a far more er.....ethnically diverse part of the world to my previous employer.

Wow. I've been walking around with my tongue hanging out for a fortnight now.

Bradford? [emoji1]
  • Like 1

I wonder if their tourism numbers are down after all of those high profile gang rapes and lax prosecution thereof.

id have thought the fewer female tourists visiting India are being balanced by an increase in professional footballers visiting the country

My partners gran (mums side) came from the Caribbean, her dad is a caulkhead. Most people think my partner is Indian, and she gets chatted up by Indian men all the time. She doesn't look 'Indian' though. Well I don't think so!

Edited by DK82

My partners gran (mums side) came from the Caribbean, her dad is a caulkhead. Most people think my partner is Indian, and she gets chatted up by Indian men all the time. She doesn't look 'Indian' though. Well I don't think so!

We'll be the judge of that.

You know the drill...

• Like 1

Pro's of having an Indian missus:

-Food round the in laws. Homemade is just so much better. It's worth it just for this alone.

-Bollywood films and being introduced to Kajul, Ashwaryia etc...

-Free accommodation with her extended family if we ever go to India, which I can't wait to do.

-It gives Voiny a jealousy boner.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
Â