The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Yeah he owes the tax man a wedge, spunk end all his cash on daft stuff and is now selling assets off, sounds like he lives like a nutter spending every penny he owns on utter shite

Sounds very familiar amongst the Villa family.

babadook.jpg

One for the horror movie fans. It's getting some incredible reviews at the moment and if what i've read is to be believed, it's one of the best contemporary horrors for a long time.

Supposedly eschews the usual 'silence...silence ***BANG***!' scares of most modern horrors in favour of an effective story and well built tension.

As a horror fanatic, i'm looking forward to it :thumb:

I would like to second these sentiments. Looks proper. I watched the trailer with trepidation, hoping for not too many spoilers. There is an unnecessary reveal, but it does a great job of selling the film.

Cinema then home to sleep with the lights on I reckon. Can't wait.

Looks great.

I've said before that horror is a funny one with me.

Generally I don't like it, because I think horror is so so easy to do badly, and so 95% of horror films put there are crap.

But when its done right, it's fantastic.

Deliver us from Evil - watched this tonight, usual demon possession leads to exorcism schtick. Eric Bana was in it as was a possessed cute fluffy toy. A few kind of cool scenes aside it was very by the numbers. Meh.

6/10.

Just back from gone girl

Pretty darn good , Rosamund Pike does scrub up well for an oldie ... She is definitely going on my Rohypnol list

The police were way to dumb for my liking but a very enjoyable film , one of the best this year

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

RDJ to be in Cap 3 to kick off Civil War storyline. Amazings.

they also announced a new comic yesterday - 

Civil-War-2015-a2b41-720x1092.jpg

i dont think they can do it justice with just the avengers, they need everyone in it, especially the fantastic 4 and spiderman, could actually get me interested in the FF and spiderman for once... by the time it comes around they will have the vision, quicksilver and scarlet witch, ant man and maybe dr strange, daredevil, luke cage, iron fist, jessica jones

Isn't there talk of Marvel buying the rights back for Spiderman from Sony?

I bought Bladerunner a few months ago and I still haven't got round to watching it. I spotted it on the shelf earlier and thought 'I'll watch that tonight!', but I'm currently sat on the floor of my spare bedroom watching a chinchilla run around, and Bladerunner is not being watched.

• Like 1

those who hate comic book films look away now...

Warner Bros have confirmed their DC line up until 2020 - 

Batman v superman

Suicide squad

Wonder Woman

The Flash

Aquaman

Justice League

Shazam

Cyborg

Green Lantern

There will also be another batman and superman solo film in there too

Whilst doing this they announced 3 new lego films (lego 2, lego batman and ninjaga) and that the harry potter spin off will be at least a trilogy

• Like 1

Â