The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

lovefilm amaze me. I have around 30 films on my list - sorted into priorities - though fairly large ones, so clearly endless choice for the bastards to avail themselves of, and now they've sent me yet another disc that wasn't even on there. Magnificent. 

Anyway, the latest is How I Live Now. Anyone seen it and is it worth me bothering to watch? Reviews on the web seem to indicate they've given me a perfectly beige film. Will probably just send it back unless anyone is particularly enthusiastic about it.

lovefilm amaze me. I have around 30 films on my list - sorted into priorities - though fairly large ones, so clearly endless choice for the bastards to avail themselves of, and now they've sent me yet another disc that wasn't even on there. Magnificent. 

Anyway, the latest is How I Live Now. Anyone seen it and is it worth me bothering to watch? Reviews on the web seem to indicate they've given me a perfectly beige film. Will probably just send it back unless anyone is particularly enthusiastic about it.

You'd be best off with streaming films from Lovefilm (well, Amazon instant Video) or Netflix or Now TV. I didn't realise they still did the post service. 

First one was good, 2 and 3 were shit. Unfortunately lots of people seem to love Iron Man 3 for reasons unknown to me so I don't hold out much hope for Iron Man 4.

Question for Marvel fans.

Was there a giant robot/person near the end of one of the films? Or was this just a figment of my imagination?

This was in the first Thor movie.

1782754-thor_movie_chris_hemsworth_destr

Definitely not what I was thinking. Never seen Thor.. It's definitely X Men, but my mind may be mixing up the cartoon with the film

Question for Marvel fans.

Was there a giant robot/person near the end of one of the films? Or was this just a figment of my imagination?

This was in the first Thor movie.1782754-thor_movie_chris_hemsworth_destr

Definitely not what I was thinking. Never seen Thor.. It's definitely X Men, but my mind may be mixing up the cartoon with the film

Wolverine? Giant robot samurai?

I saw Dracula tonight.

I can honestly say I d shit out a better film. Just so many plot holes and stupid things.

Did you notice the biggest plot hole?

How can his centre parting be so neat when he has no reflection in a mirror?

Â