The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

For a similar genre of film, Elite Force 2 was much much better. Still have to see part 1.

Elite force?? Do you mean elite squad 2? If so I concur, although Raid Redemption is absolutely brilliant.

The Brazilian one

For a similar genre of film, Elite Force 2 was much much better. Still have to see part 1.

Elite force?? Do you mean elite squad 2? If so I concur, although Raid Redemption is absolutely brilliant.

The Brazilian one

yep thats Elite Squad. 1st one is good but havent seen part 2 yet

I was actually pleasantly surprised by Escape to Victory.

Believe it or not, last christmas was the first time I'd ever seen it. And people talk about it as if it's the worst film in the world.

So it was probably because my expectations were so low, but I quite liked it.

I'm disappointed this thread isn't still only talking about GOTG. It's the best film I've ever seen. And I've been listening non stop to the soundtrack since I watched it. 'Please.... Go all the wayyy'

• Like 1

I'm disappointed this thread isn't still only talking about GOTG. It's the best film I've ever seen. And I've been listening non stop to the soundtrack since I watched it. 'Please.... Go all the wayyy'

Has Chindie reviewed it yet ? I was looking forward to that more than the film !

• Like 1

Really? Wolf of Wall Street 'dreadfully disappointing'?

Fair enough, I bloody loved it personally.

100% agreed. I could watch it again and again and be completely entertained.

• Like 1

Has Chindie reviewed it yet ? I was looking forward to that more than the film !

No he hasn't :( I refuse to see it until it has been given the Chindie Seal of Approval™

Â