The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Bridesmaids.. It's ok, couple if funny parts but it's no hangover. Probably come across really sexist, but women comedians are just not as good as their male counterparts.

Chris O Dowd played his role pretty well..

I found it horrific. Cringeworthy

• Like 4

Just heard Ben **** Afleck is playing batman... You can't go from the excellent Christian Bale to him... He's already **** up one superhero film

Have you been under a rock for the past 6 months? :P

• Like 2

Just heard Ben **** Afleck is playing batman... You can't go from the excellent Christian Bale to him... He's already **** up one superhero film

Have you seen the leaked footage?

6fdf78b5e7ff33f5b51e7dca8160ee5a-gif-of-

This isn't it

• Like 3

Have you been under a rock for the past 6 months? :P
Just don't watch or read anything about stuff like that

But .......Batman is not a superhero ........................

686px-Aussie_Troll.jpg

• Like 1

End of Watch - seen it before but its awesome - 8/10

Does kendrick get her jabs out in it ?

I don't I'm afraid ;)

Been neglecting my film watching lately so on catch up-

Thor 2 - first watch thought it dull and boring and Thor himself a cure for insomnia. On second watch total turnaround, really enjoyed it.

XMen - Enjoyed it muchly. Sir Pat as always on top form, and I do like Fassbender as an actor.

Captain America 2 - Loved it, superb. Best film I've seen this year.

Dawn of the Apes - Jaw dropping fx, brave to have such a big movie have no dialogue but sign language for first 15 minutes. Really good. Hard to say it's better than the first, different styles of film really.

Spiderman2 - was decent. Watched it after Cap2 and the difference in Marvel and another studio handly their material is there for all to see. Felt they didnt know who to really make the villain to be so in post-Avengers mood decided to shoehorn a few in. Rhino at the end totally unnecessary.

Â