The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched Crystal Fairy & The Magical Cactus & 2012 today. Was enjoyable enough, but Michael Cera's character really started to get on my nerves, although I realise he wasn't supposed to be a likeable character. 

Watched Crystal Fairy & The Magical Cactus & 2012 today. Was enjoyable enough, but Michael Cera's character really started to get on my nerves, although I realise he wasn't supposed to be a likeable character. 

Just finished it myself, what a weird film!

Dunno why but Crystal Fairy - i definitely would!

Thought i recognised her in some way and checked imdb and its Maisie from uncle buck, what a head trip!

SDCC has been awesome by the looks of it! Rodan, Mothra and.. King Ghidorah all confirmed for Godzilla 2! Legendary are also rebooting King Kong, but with the title 'Skull Island' (the island where King Kong is from, based on the book of the same name).

King_Ghidorah.gif

Just finished it myself, what a weird film!

Dunno why but Crystal Fairy - i definitely would!

Thought i recognised her in some way and checked imdb and its Maisie from uncle buck, what a head trip!

T4BrSwO.gif

Just watched half of high fidelity, already seen it twice and I think it gets worse every time. I want to like it because it's a great book but they really messed up the adaptation.

Just watched half of high fidelity, already seen it twice and I think it gets worse every time. I want to like it because it's a great book but they really messed up the adaptation.

I don't mind High Fidelity. It's certainly not the worst Nick Hornby adaptation! 

Â