The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Tron Legacy. No real story and didn't make much sense (how could the programmes come to earth?) Can see why it didn't do much as unless you are a massive fan of the original you wouldn't care less about it. Glad it wasn't a remake though

Tron Legacy. No real story and didn't make much sense (how could the programmes come to earth?) Can see why it didn't do much as unless you are a massive fan of the original you wouldn't care less about it. Glad it wasn't a remake though

Remakes are for the un-cultured and the gays.

Were the bits where the korean man/woman talking without that nifty translating device subtitled?

I may or may not have watched this film illegally, at a friends house, or a stangers house.

But there was a long monologue in Korean and it seemed totes cereal, but we didn't have subtitles and didn't have a clue what was goin on.

Were the bits where the korean man/woman talking without that nifty translating device subtitled?

I may or may not have watched this film illegally, at a friends house, or a stangers house.

But there was a long monologue in Korean and it seemed totes cereal, but we didn't have subtitles and didn't have a clue what was goin on.

Same boat, hadn't a clue what was going on at those points. Especially weird as the lead seemed to understand him!

Same boat, hadn't a clue what was going on at those points. Especially weird as the lead seemed to understand him!

God damned korean directors... assuming we speak korean?! Nuke them for their insolence

Ridley Scott- Robin Hood. What a steaming pile of poo. Only decent part was when the English were slaying the French, looked like a game of polo

Yeah I couldn't finish it because Russell Crowe is so laughably dreadful. I'm watching a TV movie called Sharknado at the moment, it's a bit far fetched if I'm being honest.

Ridley Scott- Robin Hood. What a steaming pile of poo. Only decent part was when the English were slaying the French, looked like a game of polo

Yeah I couldn't finish it because Russell Crowe is so laughably dreadful. I'm watching a TV movie called Sharknado at the moment, it's a bit far fetched if I'm being honest.

Yes he was terrible not even sure what accent he was portraying..give me the Disney version any day.

Think I have seen sharknado but can't really remember it.

The Mask Of Zorro (1998) This had been on my "to watch list" for ages and finally got to watch it last night. I enjoyed it.Was worth watching just to see Catherine Zeta Jones. I thought Anthony Hopkins was good to. 7/10

Â