The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

you can buy my spoken-book CDs for your listening pleasure

My five year old cousin has one.

Something-Special-Time-For-Mr-Tumble-201

:D I LOVE THE MR TUMBLE REFERENCES, PLEASE KEEP DOING THEM!

this is a lame attempt at trying to get you to stop making those references. :angry: 

• Like 1

I watched You're Next last night. Meh. Haven't seen a decent horror in yonks.

Even though the horror genre has been more high profile the last five to ten years I still find the more indie or underground releases the most interesting as they don't feel the need to cater for the masses so there seems to be more of an attempt made to be original and creative.

Fwiw, The Borderlands is easily the best horror I've seen the last couple of years. It genuinely had me thinking about it days after I'd watched it.

I love horror films but the genre is dying a death at the minute.

Last 10 years I've probably seen a handful of decent horror films, saw 1, dead silence and possibly insidious 1.

This current trend of having every horror film set inside someone's house e.g. paranormal activity and the conjuring, I just don't get it.

I love horror films but the genre is dying a death at the minute.

Last 10 years I've probably seen a handful of decent horror films, saw 1, dead silence and possibly insidious 1.

This current trend of having every horror film set inside someone's house e.g. paranormal activity and the conjuring, I just don't get it.

Woman in Black nearly caused myself to soil my underpants. 

I watched from hell last night, I thought it was absolutely shit.. seriously, it was **** terrible..

however, and this is a key point for me - Stacey's extremely firey pink nipples were on show for about 1.5 seconds.

so the film gets 0.5/10

+ Stacey's pert, boobies 9/10

= 9.5/10.

Would definitely watch those 1.5 seconds again.

Only got to see wolf of wall street 8.5/10 great film ....but I do think the academy got it right by giving the award to maconohayyyyy ......

Noah ...6/10 not as dog shit as I thought ...Russell has made some stinkers lately

Oh it's going to be Terribay, but having a poster with a release date of 9/11 emboldened beneath the protagonists leaping from an exploding skyscraper is marketing, erm,  "gold".

• Like 4

Â