The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I watched Taken as well.. think its a great action film. Although, as you say, his daughter is very annoying. She seems to be 17 going on 10!

Watched Law Abiding Citizen after Taken. I think I saw too much violence last night!

I watched Taken as well.. think its a great action film. Although, as you say, his daughter is very annoying. She seems to be 17 going on 10!

Watched Law Abiding Citizen after Taken. I think I saw too much violence last night!

Agreed! On Taken that is.

I watched Ghostbusters earlier in the week. Haven't seen it in over 15 years... Good for a few laughs to say the least!

Is still a class film. Still has some of my favourite lines..

'Listen, do you smell something?'

and Bill Murray's 'This man has no dick.' is brilliant.

On Avengers, I loved it and any part with the Hulk is awesome.

But it is still neither my favourite comic book, or Joss Whedon movie.

I enjoyed seeing Gerard Butler take a T bone to that convicts neck

He was not the badguy in this movie

I watched Fellowship of the Ring earlier, first time I've seen the theatrical cut in a very long time. Felt chopped up and knocked around all ends up. The Extendeds have officially spoiled me.

Just finished watching No country for old men.

I originally saw it when it came out and thought it was good. Was on holiday last week and was stuck for a book and it was one of the few books in english I could find. Brilliant brilliant read.

Film was so much better the second time after reading the book.

Finally got around to watching Drive last night - Gosling is fast becoming one of my favourite actors. Cracking film which has suspense and tension without the need for lots of shouting and explosions.

Tonight, I'll be mostly watching - The Skin I Live In.... Looking forward to it!

I liked that trailer, yet thought the hip-hop track near the end was slightly out of place. Having watched it again just now hasn't changed my mind. Still, it does look like a good film. Nice cast and plenty of action judging by the trailer.

Speaking of new trailer, the latest Affleck film now has one. I'm a big fan of 'The Town' and 'Gone Baby Gone' so I'm hoping his latest will be as good. It's called 'Argo' and you can see the trailer

I watched Fellowship of the Ring earlier, first time I've seen the theatrical cut in a very long time. Felt chopped up and knocked around all ends up. The Extendeds have officially spoiled me.

Think last night was the first time I've seen it since when it came out. Still great.

Aliens is the best movie in the franchise

I do not care if Alien was the superior "thriller" or "horror"

Aliens had Colonial Marines... Hicks Hudson Vasquez Gorman Apone Drake Frost

Dietrich Wiesbowski Ferro Spunkmeyer Bishop

Smartgun's Power Loaders Pulse Rifles Motion Trackers Dropships Flamethrowers even chicken shit outfits.....

Â