The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Which of these films are the best

Shooter, Out for Justice, Cobra, Bad Boys 2, Red Dawn, Point Break, Roadhouse, Invasion USA, Commando, Juice, Harsh Times, King of New York, Menace II Society, Belly

?

One word....Commando!

If you are male and havnt seen it you really need a word with yourself!

verysad.gif

Shooter, Out for Justice, Cobra, Bad Boys 2, Red Dawn, Point Break, Roadhouse, Invasion USA, Commando, Juice, Harsh Times, King of New York, Menace II Society, Belly

?

One word....Commando!

I haven't seen (or heard of) ANY of those.

I have had a word with myself, and that word was "meh".

I would hazard a guess that the only one of those you would like would be King of New York Mike. It's a very decent gangster movie directed by 'Mr.Hit and Miss' himself Abel Ferrara with a great central performance from Chris Walken.

If it has Walken, it certainly gets my consideration.

?

One word....Commando!

verysad.gif

Theres still hope for you Hogso....save your masculinity!

Mike, you would love it! :winkold:

Useless bit of info alert - I believe this was the film that started the '100 things I learnt from....' threads that are a regular on IMDB.

Okay dudes, anyone know of a good sci-fi film on LoveFilm?

I'm cancelling it Tomorrow, and I fancy a good alien/ monster flik before I tell them to sling their hooks.

The original Planet of the Apes and Westworld are both on there. Can't go wrong with either to be honest (although I would have to give the nod to Westworld).

?

I want to watch all of the films sampled in Graf Orlock songs - I've alot of them, the obvious stuff like Aliens, Terminator, Die Hard, etc. etc. but none of the above. It'd be nice to put some of the quotes into context in the actual film

You ain't never seen Bad Boys 2?

I have been told to watch crazy, stupid, love. As much of a Gosling and Carrell fan as I am, I'm not looking forward to it.

I wasn't but it was pretty decent dude.

it is superb - very funny without being a typical american cheeseathon!

I have been told to watch crazy, stupid, love. As much of a Gosling and Carrell fan as I am, I'm not looking forward to it.

You mean I don't have to pretend to enjoy it to get into the pants of female company? I can enjoy both? This must be the holy grail of films then.

You mean I don't have to pretend to enjoy it to get into the pants of female company? I can enjoy both? This must be the holy grail of films then.

for a rom-com - pretty much yes!

Â