The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I also recommend I love you man. It's brilliant, 'slappin the bass'.

The guy who plays the best friend to Paul Rudd in this film is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, while this film isnt on a par with i love you man, its also a decent film and of course the stunning mila kunis certainly helps a bit.

He's also in the TV series How I Met Your Mother...it's like Friends but better scripted, acted, slightly surreal situations and more a comedy than a rom-com.

HIMYM FTW! :twisted:

The guy who plays the best friend to Paul Rudd in this film is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, while this film isnt on a par with i love you man, its also a decent film and of course the stunning mila kunis certainly helps a bit.

He's also in the TV series How I Met Your Mother...it's like Friends but better scripted, acted, slightly surreal situations and more a comedy than a rom-com.

Neil Patrick Harris FTW! :twisted:

Fixed

Neil Patrick Harris FTW! :twisted:

Fixed

Did You Know?: He's a gheyman?

Anyone seen Human Traffic?

Aye. Good film to watch if you are 21 and your weekends are also like that. You might think everybody is a prick if you never got involved with that side of life I guess. You might wonder why its set in Cardiff yet nobody appears to be Welsh though. I enjoyed it enough to see it at the cinema and buy the DVD back in the day. The DVD version has an awesome soundtrack.

Anyway, I just watched The Hurt Locker. That is a long old film, but I dont think I blinked while watching it. Probably one of the best films I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

Anyway, I just watched The Hurt Locker. That is a long old film, but I dont think I blinked while watching it. Probably one of the best films I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

Watched this on blu-ray the other day, amazing film, felt more like a documentary at times, was going to have quite a large bet on it winning best picture at the oscars, 3/1 it was. Decided against it though because its going to be tricky beating the behemoth that is avatar, still have a sneaking suspicion it might win though.

I watched Zombieland yesterday. Loved it!

I loved it for some reason. It just had the right balance of comedy and zombies. Can't wait until it comes out on Blu-Ray next month. :D

best cameo ever?

Surely has to be one of the best, if not the best.

Â