The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Following recommendations on here i watched Mesrine parts 1 & 2 on Sunday. Superb films, 4 and half hours flew by.

I'd seen The Baader-Meinhoff complex a few weeks ago and glad i had as a few references to this were in this film and it wasnt something i previously knew much about.

I also recommend I love you man. It's brilliant, 'slappin the bass'.

The guy who plays the best friend to Paul Rudd in this film is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, while this film isnt on a par with i love you man, its also a decent film and of course the stunning mila kunis certainly helps a bit.

Just found a film with Denzel Washington called Manchurian Candidate. Has anyone seen it and if so, is it any good? I like Denzel but haven't heard of this one before.

It's worth a watch if I remember correctly. By the way, if you like films with Denzel in then you should check out the following (if you haven't already seen them that is):

Crimson Tide

Training Day

Fallen

Courage Under Fire

Malcolm X

Man On Fire

Those are his best films in my opinion, although no doubt other people will have varying opinions. One thing is for sure though, and that is that each of those is worth a watch.

Just found a film with Denzel Washington called Manchurian Candidate. Has anyone seen it and if so, is it any good? I like Denzel but haven't heard of this one before.

It's worth a watch if I remember correctly. By the way, if you like films with Denzel in then you should check out the following (if you haven't already seen them that is):

Crimson Tide

Training Day

Fallen

Courage Under Fire

Malcolm X

Man On Fire

Those are his best films in my opinion, although no doubt other people will have varying opinions. One thing is for sure though, and that is that each of those is worth a watch.

American Gangster?

Inside man ain't too bad.

Training day is very good imo.

Crimson Tide

Training Day

Fallen

Courage Under Fire

Malcolm X

Man On Fire

All good suggestions, and personally I would add Devil in a Blue Dress and For Queen and Country.

Crimson Tide

Training Day

Fallen

Courage Under Fire

Malcolm X

Man On Fire

Cheers. :D I've seen some of them, but not all so there is some to check out. Did a stupid thing when I was in London in December. I found Fallen, one of my favourites, for £5 but didn't buy it. I was skint but could've afford that, really. The thing is that you can't get it here in Sweden and I've been looking for it everywhere. £5... Sometimes I'm just silly cheap, whilst I mostly can spend money I don't have on nothing. :(

My personal favourites are Remember the Titans and Glory.

Did a stupid thing when I was in London in December. I found Fallen, one of my favourites, for £5 but didn't buy it. I was skint but could've afford that, really. The thing is that you can't get it here in Sweden and I've been looking for it everywhere.
Amazon resellers - from £2.98 + p&p

I also recommend I love you man. It's brilliant, 'slappin the bass'.

The guy who plays the best friend to Paul Rudd in this film is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, while this film isnt on a par with i love you man, its also a decent film and of course the stunning mila kunis certainly helps a bit.

He's also in the TV series How I Met Your Mother...it's like Friends but better scripted, acted, slightly surreal situations and more a comedy than a rom-com.

Â