The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I've just watched "Sling Blade", directed by and starring Billy Bob Thornton who is absolutely brilliant in the lead role.

Highly recommended

'Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade...'

Brilliant film.

its an old flick, but I watched "Chopper" last week....an Aussie film about an Australian thug called Mark Read. Eric Bana is brilliant as Chopper, I reckon some of you would really like it. One scene where he is stabbed is priceless.

I saw Antichrist last night. A rather special movie. Don't really now what to think about it, but I think I liked it a lot. Some very nasty moments in it.

The great debaters, another great movie, has just come out on DVD here in Sweden. I saw it for the first time 18 months ago. Wonder why it wasn't released before. Anyway, a very good movie.

I saw Antichrist last night. A rather special movie. Don't really now what to think about it, but I think I liked it a lot. Some very nasty moments in it.

The great debaters, another great movie, has just come out on DVD here in Sweden. I saw it for the first time 18 months ago. Wonder why it wasn't released before. Anyway, a very good movie.

I read about this film. Sounds very very disturbing.

I read about this film. Sounds very very disturbing.

If you mean Antichrist then yes, very disturbing. Things I'd never thought I'd seen neither in real life, nor in a movie. Not a pleasant watch. But a good movie. It shook me a little.

Lovely Bones is a great film.

how'd did you see it already? great book and cant wait to see what he does with it (although bit concerned that he's gone nuts on the heaven scenes and might disappoint on the family story) and its got a great cast,

its not out here till the end of jan

try zombieland and i love you man

there were loads of bad ones this year - land of the lost, year one, boat that rocked, couples retreat etc all bombed

I thought the boat that rocked was alright. Bit stupid, but watchable

Â