The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched butterfly effect recently, thought it was really good, reckon the Directors cut ending is the best.

also watched the karate kid remake recently, they really missed what made the original great and instead made a shitty popcorn flick.

Been out of this thread for a while so it might well have been mentioned but this is excellent - just got back from seeing it tonight. Not quite up there with some of the best French films of the last couple of years but still very good.

l-homme-qui-voulait-vivre-sa-vie-affiche.jpg

Watched The Town last night. Thought it was rather good, actually. Even Ben Affleck was good.

Have anyone seen both the theatrical version and the extended version? I saw the extended version and in it she asked him about his parents twice, which we found a bit strange. Was it the same in the theatrical version or was one of them a cut scene?

Super 8 was class. <3 JJ

Indeed. It was all I had been hoping for and more. I've been following it closely since the first teaser trailer was released and I have to say that it didn't let me down.

Watched Bad Teacher yesterday night.. pretty good film.

Honestly? Jeez, it looks muck.

it's pretty good if i'm honest, if you go in with expectations low you will be pleased.

Super 8 is one I plan to watch over the weekend.

JJ Abrams with Fringe, Cloverfield, Star Trek and Lost.. seen and loved them all (Though Fringe I couldn't really get into the 2nd season).

Â