Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

My only worry is we are on a seriously downward momentum. 

The strong finish to last season set us up for this one IMO, I just hope the opposite doesn't happen.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

It's funny everyone saying the players are shit and a few should be out of the club. When games before was all about them being tired and burnt out. 😂

Carlos and Lenglet have hardly played in recent weeks.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think I want to see a handball for that, he doesn't mean it, he's running and trying to judge a ball dropping over his shoulder.

But his arm is up and away from his body, so since when are we not doing this natural position bullshit?

None of these **** hacks masquerading as professional referees have a clue what the rules are anymore. If they did, you'd have to conclude they are all - almost to a man - corrupt as all hell. 

Just now, Tom13 said:

Chambers' passing 😂😂😂

Cannot weight a short ball. Some nice lofts though! 

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

He can be impressed as much as he wants.. we wont be able to sign any of those players this summer..

Im not sure i agree with that. If we sell carlos and ramsey for example we could get the 60m needed to get one of them

• Like 1

Just now, chrisvilla4 said:

If Ollie scores today, I'm getting my Winkle out. 

20230628_160719.gif

• Haha 1

VAR is a total and utter waste of time and a confusing mess. If it can't point out things that the ref has missed them why does it exist? Just scrap it. Should never have been brought into the game in the first place.

• Like 1

Just now, East London Villa said:

Luiz needs to come off here. Absolute shocker so far.

I forgot he was playing. Didn't even mean that as a slight against him, I just literally forgot..

Just now, foreveryoung said:

It's funny everyone saying the players are shit and a few should be out of the club. When games before was all about them being tired and burnt out. 😂

Different players being spoken of, maybe? 

Torres, Luiz, etc burnt out.

Carlos, Lenglet, etc thank you for your efforts.

• Like 1

Just now, Dale said:

Cannot weight a short ball. Some nice lofts though! 

He's just nowhere near good enough. May as well give Tim minutes.

Just now, chrisvilla4 said:

Fixed.

You're having a giraffe. You must be Adrian Quist if you think we'll lose to this load of Barry White. Put an Ayrton on Watkins.

6 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Thank God we won’t see Lenglet and Chambers again. Hopefully Carlos will be gone too and some new full backs who can both defend and attack.

Would be nice if someone in the team could defend.