Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

4 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Defensively bottom half of the table. Just reiterates the need to sign defensive players this window, 

The only teams better than Villa defensively this season are the 3 teams above us and Everton.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Get a grip? For stating facts…

im not bashing the manager or the players im just saying our recent form is taking the shine off a good season. Apologies for my hysterical overreactions.

no wonder people don’t bother venturing out of off topic very often when you aren’t even allowed to have an opinion on here.

But you’ve also acknowledged the injury issue we’ve had then decided to ignore them. So you’re not properly looking at the entire picture.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sky must be so annoyed no drama and eveeything decided within 2 minutes

Anothee title to citeh 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Maybe they'll realise at some point that Sky stacking the financial deck will in the long run just make things boring and people will stop watching.

Like boxing.....

And Speedway.....

And F1....

• Like 1

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

Commentators talking about how many goals Ollie has, Not mentioned that he doesn't take penalties. 

Now should we let him if we get one today ?

Yes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

im not bashing the manager or the players im just saying our recent form is taking the shine off a good season. Apologies for my hysterical overreactions.

no wonder people don’t bother venturing out of off topic very often when you aren’t even allowed to have an opinion on here.

Carry on having your opinion, **** everybody else.

Always been my mantra 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ender4 said:

The only teams better than Villa defensively this season are the 3 teams above us and Everton.

Stop posting sensible comments it doesn’t meet the needs of some of out posters.

• Haha 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Dominating and losing. 

We've done that at times this season.

Most notably in most games of the European tournament that now must not be named 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Think earlier when we had Boubs we were very strong. High line was working well. Problem is towards the end, with the chopping and changing we look very vulnerable. I'd prefer a couple of defensive players than attackers is the point I was trying to make, even without the hyperbole 👍 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I think you have a point tbh. The recent form has been sketchy. Dont think there is anything wrong with saying that.

I do think fatigue and injuries playing a  major role though

• Like 1

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

Think earlier when we had Boubs we were very strong. High line was working well. Problem is towards the end, with the chopping and changing we look very vulnerable. I'd prefer a couple of defensive players than attackers is the point I was trying to make, even without the hyperbole 👍 

I read it as such too, which is why I liked it. I think we need another strong CDM and we'll be solid. RB too..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

You're not being told to get a grip for stating facts. You're getting told to get a grip for stating the opinion that the shine has gone off the season because of recent results. Recent results like beating Arsenal and Bournemouth and drawing with Chelsea and Liverpool. We also played in a european semi final and secured top 4 and champions league football next season.

You are fully entitled to have an opinion. You are not entitled to everyone agreeing with that opinion. 

• Like 2