limpid

Match Polls  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Yep I realised you were talking about him after I replied. He's a fine midfielder but not really as dominant as we need. 

To evolve we need a player who can't be bullied. Someone to hold the ball if we need.

I'd settle for someone who only gets robbed of the ball in our third - which then leads to a goal - once a season. 

Though part of me feels like I'm  being a bit uncharitable to our midfield, as the good has by far outweighed the bad this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think you must don't bother reading the wider forum. You're just a sheep poster. Background noise, nothing worthwhile to say. Just kind of like .....

If you say so mate. 

Hope the Spurs shirt is in the wash ready for tomorrow

• Haha 1

look, we are all disappointed especially giving a 2 goal lead away

but having read every post up to now this crap performance and bottle job and dropped points was all Olsens fault

Olsen was awful, he was crap, he doesn't command the area etc etc

we did not concede a 2 goal lead due to Olsen......far from it...but hey ho

haters always gonna hate

@ChicagoVillan1983 @bojong @osmark86 @brummybloke @DJ_Villain @sheepyvillian

i'm naming and shaming....put these words together wobble give head...others shit players performances....manager it wrong got

if i get a warning so be it but bloody hell...

oh, and i aint responding to any one of you who put something back at me because i can't be arsed as it will most probably be bollocks

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

When I seen Olsen coming on, I kind of sensed that they smelt blood. They really upped their intensity after the break, causing us to panic in possession. 

While I agree that Olsen doesn't inspire confidence, the 2nd half stats were pretty much a repeat of the first - except we somehow managed to score 2.

9 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think you must don't bother reading the wider forum. You're just a sheep poster. Background noise, nothing worthwhile to say. Just kind of like .....

Seems a bit unfair. There are no greaters or lessers here, I thought. 

5 minutes ago, imavillan said:

but having read every post up to now this crap performance and bottle job and dropped points was all Olsens fault

haters always gonna hate

i'm naming and shaming....put these words together wobble give head...others shit players performances....manager it wrong got

oh, and i aint responding to any one of you who put something back at me because i can't be arsed as it will most probably be bollocks

I stand by my opinion that Olsen doesn't command the area well enough.

Am I happy about the point against a tough Chelsea? Yes.

Do I think we would have gotten all 3pts with Emi still on? Impossible to say, but much more likely.

In Olsen's defence he did make a great save near the end. He was also partially to blame for it happening though.

Edited by osmark86

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

haters always gonna hate

At no point did I blame Olsen completely… but, considering he was the goalkeeper in the second half that we conceded and threw away a two goal lead, he WAS a contributing factor!

3 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

While I agree that Olsen doesn't inspire confidence, the 2nd half stats were pretty much a repeat of the first - except we somehow managed to score 2.

the 2nd was definitely against the run of play. olsen changes our game play so it's fair that emi going off might have galvanised them, the same way it would if you were playing PSG and mbappe goes off.

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pissed off we again throw away a 2 goal lead at home against teams we should be finishing off. Lucky in the end but hope these dropped points don’t come back to hurt us. Gave them too much of the ball although we were comfortable with that first half. Second half we were terrible. Angry at the moment but if you would have asked me if I’d take 7 points from Arsenal away and Bournemouth Chelsea I’d have taken it . Pressure on spurs now .

They moved the ball far quicker 2nd half and we looked tired. Yes it’s annoying we didn’t see it out but we never really had any control in the game. Gutting but could prove to be a very good point. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

I said it elsewhere - but look how angry he is!

I think frustrated, just like alot of us after the 2nd half performance.

All eyes on arsenal tomorrow, hoping they don't bottle it, then it's a point gained rather than 2 lost for today.

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

haters always gonna hate

And I dare you to say - when you saw that Emi was coming off and that Olsen was coming on - that you sat back in your chair and thought “we will be fine, Robin has got this”

1 minute ago, WHY said:

They moved the ball far quicker 2nd half and we looked tired. Yes it’s annoying we didn’t see it out but we never really had any control in the game. Gutting but could prove to be a very good point. 

Strange team Chelsea . Shit and decent at the same time. We’ve put the pressure on spurs now so let’s see 

Â