Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

2 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

They are though , the irony of trying to correct on something you clearly don't know anything about. 

Pretty sure that will go down as violent conduct. 

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Time and time again I hear this word ‘bottled’. I try to ignore it, but I’ll bite here.

Weve not bottled it, we’re just losing to a better team on the day and perhaps even a better side full stop. 

If they finish above us, it will be because they’ve been better than us over 38 games. 

Maybe you're right and I'm just overly emotional right now. I'm really disappointed by this today.

• Like 2

Can't wait to hear Roy Keane in the post match saying it was an awful tackle and a straight red all day long even though he made a career for himself putting in dozens of tackles like that every game.

He could have been killed....

Manure only 8 points behind now...

e.t.c.

Edited by AshVilla

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Tottenham not had any since the goals either, I don't think?

I dont think they've had any apart from the goals

Struggling to remember any shot apart from the 2 goals, the Digne shoulder and kulusevski blazing over the bar

There's been very little chances 

Don’t blame McGinn one bit tbh. Might be a red, might not be, but it was probably the result of everybody else being f****** s*** and him getting fed up.

He has enough credit in the bank for me not to really care. Great player. Today has just been one great big shit show all round.

Forget about it and move on. 

• Like 3

Everybody will write Villa off again, including some of our own fans, but Emery has a knack of winning games, so let everyone say we are done, lets see where we are at the end of the season.

Edited by Wurzel
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, maltesemike said:

Maybe you're right and I'm just overly emotional right now. I'm really disappointed by this today.

It’d be nice if everyone were this honest. We all are, mate. 

Edited by 479Villan
  • Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

82 minutes and no Villa shot on target.

Abysmal.

It's embarrassing against this team. They've conceded in every game they've played.

• Like 1

Just now, maltesemike said:

Takes a big man to come out and say that. Most people would have had a go back at me! 

Just one of those days. We pick it apart behind closed doors and move on. This result won’t define our season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, calcifer said:

It was the speed he was going and the intent, Mcginn was going 100 for the player. At that speed red had no choice. 

Jogging tackles only lads 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Don’t blame McGinn one bit tbh. Might be a red, might not be, but it was probably the result of everybody else being f****** s*** and him getting fed up.

He has enough credit in the bank for me not to really care. Great player. Today has just been one great big shit show all round.

Forget about it and move on. 

He now misses 3 games.

One thing to go **** this for today's game. He now is out of 3 big games. Which costs us big time. Tim I ain't ready by any means

Just now, MrBlack said:

It's embarrassing against this team. They've conceded in every game they've played.

Yet they've defended really well today

We've been sloppy with the final pass but take nothing away from them 

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

ZanioLOL....

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Direby has to be one of the worst footballers i've seen at VP in a long time.

got any other side splittingly hilarious pet names for our players?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1