Match Thread: Villa v Spurs

limpid

I just don’t think it’s a red, you know when you’re running and when you go to lift your foot to stretch your leg out it just doesn’t fully lift, I think that’s what happened so it looks like he played the man which makes it look worse.

Regardless, in the rules it’s still not a red, looks bad but not a red.

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Takes a big man to come out and say that. Most people would have had a go back at me! 

Just one of those days. We pick it apart behind closed doors and move on. This result won’t define our season. 

This result doesnt define our season but mcginn's actions might. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Bad day at the office.

Had that one in the bingo, just waiting on Unai will learn from this for the line 😉

Edited by jim

Just now, maltesemike said:

How many teams have battered us at home now?

Too many

2 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

People arguing that it wasn't a red card highlights how many opinions on here can't be taken seriously.

Or that it’s highly subjective. 

7 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Everybody will write Villa off again, including some of our own fans, but Emery has a knack of winning games, so let everyone say we are done, lets see where we are at the end of the season.

Yeah but… there no denying it’s going to be much harder now without Kamara AND McGinn (for the next three league games)…

It’s a bad day and a real setback… there’s no getting away from that really… 

We are up against it… but… got to keep fighting and see what happens…

We shouldn’t be overly negative to complain because nothing changes the fact that Unai has done incredible work and transformed us…

it’s just disappointing and hurts when it feels like you’ve been brought back down to Earth after flying high…

Posted (edited)

This is how it feels to have your dreams crumble before you, I guess.

And yet, I still feel pretty damn good about this season. What’s wrong with me? 😂 

Tottenham are a really strong team and  we’re having a bad day at the office.  I’m disappointed, but not too fussed. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Pathetic, been battered

And still 10 mins to go

Happening far to often recently, teams not even having to work to score against us

A disgraceful effort from everyone on the pitch and the management team

Just now, Tommo_b said:

I just don’t think it’s a red, you know when you’re running and when you go to lift your foot to stretch your leg out it just doesn’t fully lift, I think that’s what happened so it looks like he played the man which makes it look worse.

Regardless, in the rules it’s still not a red, looks bad but not a red.

Serious foul play is literally in the rule book and that’s what McGinn did.