Weekends Football 8/10 March

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

It was either thr Leverkusen or Lazio first leg game some ex players were calling him the statue

Goals were shared around last season and Kane coming in has changed the style and focus and Bayern gone backwards

At this point last season, Bayern were 2nd on 52 points. They’re currently 2nd on 57 points (apparently a league record number of points for a team in 2nd at this stage).

I don’t think they’ve particularly gone backwards - Leverkusen are just doing ridiculous things. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I think he’s saying “why didn’t you fall to the ground after being kicked you prick”

then he falls to the ground making it look far too fake which earns him a kick 

The speed they pass the ball around the pitch is tbe same as when we pass quickly in transition. Frightens me how much crisper it is. Options everywhere all of rhe time. Conor Bradley looking great again 

Not read back in the thread so I don't know but am I the only one who thinks City's opener is a foul and should have been disallowed? Why is ok to push the near post defender out the way to create the space?

I don’t agree with a red  for a keeper taking down a player in the box but there is a fair bit of violence in the challenge.

can’t have City winning this although there are no really good options here. Glad Liverpool converted the penalty.

• Like 1

Â