Weekends Football 8/10 March

Just now, tomav84 said:

on the basis that we have to take 3 keepers, can you name 3 better than him? our GK options are utterly woeful and the sad thing is that he's probably still in that top 3

I honestly can’t, but I don’t really take much notice of England players other than ours.

Genuine question, has Ben White got a medical condition that makes his face that odd colour? Can't decide if I need to adjust the contrast setting on my TV.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

on the basis that we have to take 3 keepers, can you name 3 better than him? our GK options are utterly woeful and the sad thing is that he's probably still in that top 3

Sam Johnstone 😂

Henderson has **** it hasn't he with bad moves 

Pope or Pickford really and Pope's kicking is nothing special vs Pickfords Dino arms 

Havertz has to be booked there 

It's shit that VAR will say no pen but then won't say book him for cheating 

Edit - but no doubt blue cards or sin bins will fix it 

Edited by villa4europe

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I'd probably go Pickford, Pope and Johnstone purely on the fact they play for their clubs when fit.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Like this arsenal side bit they are mentally weak. Get pegged back or go a goal down and they go absolutely ballistic. Diving all over the place. Screaming for everything.

"They don't like it up em" you could say

Arsenal far too keen to keep getting it in the box as soon as possible. You just feel the desperation from the team and crowd.

Edited by villan95

12 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Genuine question, has Ben White got a medical condition that makes his face that odd colour? Can't decide if I need to adjust the contrast setting on my TV.

78dd26fa21110690ed4da3d20127f864_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Arsenal far too keen to keep getting it in the box as soon as possible. You just feel the desperation from the team and crowd.

Hi Robbie 😉

Â