Weekends Football 8/10 March

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Should have been a pen there, City though ennit.

You certainly see those given more often than not.

Worst one for me was Rodri clearly handling the ball but it just got forgotten because Liverpool still got a shot away.

He's the best DM in world football but he gets away with so much.

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Should have been a pen there, City though ennit.

I really don't know, I thought Doku only had eyes for the ball and it's a coming together, definitely kicks him obviously but it's not even like Doku jumps in to him, if anything it's dokus ball and macallister almost jumps in to him 

That said if that's on the half way line the ref gives a free kick, if that's in the 50th minute he probably gives a penalty, maybe bottled it given its the 98th minute of a title game 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

How to Liverpool keep running round like this?  I swear they've all been sprinting round for the whole match.

Magic inhalers 😂😂

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Magic inhalers 😂😂

Its so crazy that has been no investigation that players on loan at League One and SPL have so much energy on a weekly basis when called up to Premier League

Edited by Zatman

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its so crazy that has been no investigation that players on loan at League One and SPL have so much energy on a weekly basis when called up to Premier League

For the chance to play in the Premier League again, they are ready to fly around the ground. No wonder, because this is their chance.

Â