Weekends Football 8/10 March

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Perhaps so. Either way I don't see this United team as distinctly stronger than WHU, Brighton, Newcastle or Wolves to name a few.

They aren't. They do have a lifetime of success and expectation that will affect referees impartiality though and give them decisions other clubs wouldn't get.  They've also been luckier than those other clubs you mention. 

You don't have to be particulary great to be sixth in the table, Brighton and West Ham have finished there in recent seasons, and Man Utd a bunch of times whilst not being particularly good, you don't have to go to far back to Southampton finishing sixth.

Edited by useless

2 minutes ago, useless said:

You don't have to be particulary great to be sixth in the table, Brighton and West Ham have finished there in recent seasons, and Man Utd a bunch of times whilst not being particularly good, you don't have to go to far back to Southampton finishing sixth.

Which is why it's a joke we've not achieved it in recent times.

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Perhaps so. Either way I don't see this United team as distinctly stronger than WHU, Brighton, Newcastle or Wolves to name a few.

The Premier League table:

Top 5

Dross 

😁

Just the two penalties then?

Not lucky at all, proper class and skill I'd bet.

McTomminay ignores the ball, backs into and tackles a guy who's already in the air and the ref waives play on :D  

20 minutes ago, useless said:

Feel like you are selling those 3 teams short there. 

United not really been outplayed.

Been than happy enough to play on the counter as they know Everton aren't any dangerous on the ball.

I don't know how Everton fans watch them every week. They frustrate the life out of me and I've only watched them a handful of times.

Edited by villan95

12 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Scenes in Cardiff

Dafuq did they manage that? Late late LATE goals

Â