Match Thread: Luton v Villa

limpid

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, The_Steve said:

Chong is a toe rag. Got away with a clear foul on Emi in the build up for the goal but curiously no review. 

He really didn't foul him.  Emi pushes him away, Chong holds on to him a bit with no impact.  It's 50/50 corner bullshit.

This second half is really concerning. We came out too relaxed after a very good first half. You just can’t do that in this league against anybody. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just need to calm it down. Luton doing what they do well at home.  I still think we’ll score another. 

I don't think we have even had a shot this half?

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I’m sick of the bottling we do. We had a brilliant first half and half arsed second 

Without wanting to jynx it... 

Points lost from a winning position in the PL - Aston villa 3, best in the league 

Edit - and there the **** jynx 

Edited by villa4europe

Id have Rogers and Bailey off for Iroegbunam and Diaby - fresh legs up front, and something extra in the middle - I know it's a bit harsh on Rogers, but he's on a booking and we're not making anything happen.

Just now, Villa87 said:

This second half is really concerning. We came out too relaxed after a very good first half. You just can’t do that in this league against anybody. 

It happens a lot.