I know the high line works.

Anyone that doesn't think it works is wrong.

It's a good thing.

We catch everyone offside constantly.

I still fear sides like Forest having really quick forwards with that much space to run into. We'll have to score more than one I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

I know the high line works.

Anyone that doesn't think it works is wrong.

It's a good thing.

We catch everyone offside constantly.

I still fear sides like Forest having really quick forwards with that much space to run into. We'll have to score more than one I think.

Pace is irrelevant if they can't time their runs, luckily VAR will catch any that go unnoticed by the linesman. Last time against Forest they were offside 9 times, and the same fixture last season they were offside 7 times.  

I'm strangely confident about this one. Having Torres back is huge. We have a quite ridiculous 77% win rate when he starts, and the 4 we didn't win were all away from home.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

3.00 kick-off on a Saturday at home? What sort of witchcraft is this?

It’s a good job, you posted this because I convinced myself it was 530 for some bizarre reason and would’ve been late

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm strangely confident about this one. Having Torres back is huge. We have a quite ridiculous 77% win rate when he starts, and the 4 we didn't win were all away from home.

I think you can discount the first two as well, because of Mings, his injury and him being thrown in at the deep end

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think you can discount the first two as well, because of Mings, his injury and him being thrown in at the deep end

He won his first 2 when he started. Everton & Burnley.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I feel quietly confident about this one.  I’d be more than happy with a similar outcome to our last home game vs them. A not so pretty 2-0 win, with a last minute goal from Ollie and with no Bertie magic, an opening goal from some Bailey skillz. 

Honestly I don’t care how we win at this stage, just want those points and to build some more momentum for the run in. 

• Like 1

Not really seen Forest under Nuno but I assume they will sit back and spring a counter with balls over the top to pacey front men?

About as dangerous as it gets for us.  Need an early goal.

• Like 2

They've only won back to back once this season, that was Nuno's first two full games (think he was in the stands against Bournemouth, could be wrong)... anyway, apart from me now jinxing that pattern, they do feel like a very up and down team i.e. they get themselves up for a game and win, then foot off the gas and relax a bit too much the next.

We didn't turn up at all at the City ground, so that might be in the players minds - plus we've had a weeks full rest.  No excuses here and a 3pm Saturday kick off in front of a full house should have them fired up!