Match Thread: Villa v Man United

limpid

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's a contact sport. You can't just put the breaks on and get a foul and over the past few years especially from defenders it's the one thing that annoys more than anything 

Yet Rashford can fall over without a touch 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Agreed with last sentence.    And yes, complaints about the ref are OTT in thematch thread.  But so are complaints aobut kamara, carlos, jj, cash, emery, etc. etc.   We are losing becuase of our own mistakes.  but saying the ref hasn't made mistakes too, is a bridge too far.  I don't think you are the problem.  In fact this conversation started because you said that a call you first said was right, you realized was wrong.... it was.  But you're not the problem in the match thread. You're one of the saner voices.  (i would like to think that's me too, but.... who knows)

Thank you, and yes you are :)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Probably get banned if I said what I hope would happen to that Concorde-faced rabbit-toothed fuckwad

If WW3 broke out and resulted in a nuclear apocalypse, I'd find some comfort as my whole family and I perished in knowing that Bruno **** Fernandes would be sharing the same fate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1