villan95

Going to be tough, we are in a slump, I think this is going to be one of them games where we huff and puff but lose 1-0 . Then after the match Watkins gets pelters for missing his chances.

Just seen while watching sky sports news that sky put an stat on for the game.. only PL side not to concede a pen... thats it then, guaranteed pen for Sheff Utd.

I think Spurs winning the early game will focus the minds a bit more and we'll come out very determined.

Doesn't really say much for this squad's mentality if we meekly just give up at this point because Spurs have strung a few wins together.

Certainly not going to win anything with mentality like that.

On 31/01/2024 at 08:46, Leeroy said:

Absolutely this is a must win. They are bottom for a reason and the f*ckers jammed a point against us at VP by playing ultra defensive Wilder tactics.

Basically if we can't beat these at least once this season we may as well pack up and go home. Unai needs to show that he's an elite manager by putting an end to this horrific run we're on.

come on now, they didnt "jam a point" against us, we "jammed a point" against them with our 97th minute equaliser.

• Like 1

blimey, just realised we havent scored more than 1 goal in a game since 30th Dec.

we also failed to score at all in two of those games.

2 goals scored in last 4 games.

derp.

43 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

come on now, they didnt "jam a point" against us, we "jammed a point" against them with our 97th minute equaliser.

If you want to just focus on the last minute leveller then fine, I focus more on the fact that we tried to play all the football and didn't get a number of contentious decisions including a penalty and a goal which was I feel unfairly disallowed given some of the goals that have been given for similar recently. 

It's our own fault of course for not breaking them down that day (as well as having no decisions go our way), but a team that comes just to defend for 80 minutes more often than not loses.

• Like 1