villan95

7 hours ago, Indigo said:

For me:

Martinez 

Konsa-Carlos-Lenglet-Moreno

Bailey-Kamara-Luiz-McGinn

Tielemans

Watkins

This is the correct team for tomorrow, anything else is wrong.

With our injuries the team kind of picks itself. 

Martinez

Cash Konsa Lenglet Moreno

Luiz     Kamara

Bailey      Tielemans    McGinn

Watkins

Diaby and Rogers on the bench as our only options to change the game, so both likely to get time as we struggle to breakdown the low block. 

Last minute winner from Rogers to cement his place as our new saviour.

Come on villa.

57 minutes ago, PaulC said:

There's a possibility Rogers could start is there. I think Tielemans is the one I wouid leave out in midfield. Its so important se win this. Not saying the cup game isn't but we can't waste an incredible first half of the season and end up like we did under Gregory.

Too early for Rogers, he'll be on the bench.

Chelsea is actually probably a good game to give him a taster of starting at VP given he's just played and done alright v them in the league cup so wouldn't be daunted by that type of match.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Too early for Rogers, he'll be on the bench.

Chelsea is actually probably a good game to give him a taster of starting at VP given he's just played and done alright v them in the league cup so wouldn't be daunted by that type of match.

I’d imagine he’s cup tied since he played against us.

Edited by duke313

Just now, duke313 said:

I’d imagine he’s cup tied?

Of course yeah.🤦‍♂️

It's a shame as with our indifferent form I can't see UE starting him in the prem for a while as too risky to put in player who'll have to adapt quickly, Chelsea match would've been ideal to give him a serious go.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Of course yeah.🤦‍♂️

It's a shame as with our indifferent form I can't see UE starting him in the prem for a while as too risky to put in player who'll have to adapt quickly, Chelsea match would've been ideal to give him a serious go.

Doubt whether he will start tomorrow but I think we need to shake things up a bit to change our momentum 

I feel like this was the game it all fell apart for us. Two magnificent wins against City and Arsenal, a chance to go top at Christmas and we blew it against this lot. However, hopefully we can get som revenge and get past their anti football defending and grab a win to get going again. 

1 hour ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I feel like this was the game it all fell apart for us. Two magnificent wins against City and Arsenal, a chance to go top at Christmas and we blew it against this lot. However, hopefully we can get som revenge and get past their anti football defending and grab a win to get going again. 

Hopefully a win here, an we get back on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I feel like this was the game it all fell apart for us.

The Bailey goal overturned was one of worst VAR decisions all season. Neutrals said as much at the time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The Bailey goal overturned was one of worst VAR decisions all season. Neutrals said as much at the time. 

We’d be at least 2nd now if it was for that decision I reckon, though ultimately top 4 is still probably the best we could ever hope for this season so let’s get back on track here.

This lot are total shite, 4-1 Villa.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

We’d be at least 2nd now if it was for that decision I reckon, though ultimately top 4 is still probably the best we could ever hope for this season so let’s get back on track here.

This lot are total shite, 4-1 Villa.

About time we put 4 past some team. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

Bailey has to start.

I would also ditch Cash and get Carlos back in the side. 

Surely we are due a performance? Been unimpressed with us for weeks now, can't use injuries as an excuse as we've still got the core of our best 11 on the pitch every week. We just need to pick the tempo up and start going at teams again, we've shown when we do, we score plenty of goals. Sod clean sheets, I'd rather win 4-3 going for it than play this slow possession stuff and get done by the odd goal. 

We do seem to have about 8 players who have all lost form at the same time. If 3 or 4 of them, especially the forward players, can click again, we should grab a much needed win. 

2-1 to us, Ollie & McGinn. 

14 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I would also ditch Cash and get Carlos back in the side. 

Carlos gave up opening goal for Bournemouth and the opening goal against Manure when we were 2-0 up. Emery dropped him after that and I assume that was why. 

I would've played him vs Newcastle for physicality and Konsa at RB and you could make that same argument for Sheff U but those 2 lazy short passes under no pressure that led to goals pissed me off

Edited by Kiwivillan