villan95

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

This is the sort of game we let in a goal on the 8th minute and then fail to break the team down.

We've won every game this season following a loss. I think we'll win easily tonight.

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

This is the sort of game we let in a goal on the 8th minute and then fail to break the team down.

That's what I fear, if they grab a quick goal and shut up shop we won't score. We don't have that player to unlock 11 players behinds the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yeah I I have a bad feeling 

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

We've won every game this season following a loss. I think we'll win easily tonight.

I really don't, I was confident of us winning the reverse fixture, 2 or 3 nil. How wrong I was!

I know we can't keep playing like we have, but just shows how short of quality our squad is when we lose such a key player  (Torres) for the way we play. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

They were very very open against West Ham at Bramall Lane, I don't expect they will try to park the bus like they did at villa park

• Like 1

I feel like I've been overly negative since Christmas. I'm going to turn around now. Not to be overly positive, but positive anyways. Try to see positives.

This will last the rest of the season.