villan95

Weirdly I’m quite confident for this one, I just think we’ll go and get a couple of early goals and it will be us all the way. I might be wrong, but this is the opposite of the feeling I had before the Newcastle game where I was really not confident at all.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is going to be horrible to watch isn't it

I don't care if we win.

You don't get points for entertainment.....we'll get around to that, when we learn to win again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Hope Rogers gets a run out

I am expecting his presence, to be more of a filip to the rest of the team, that his own performance brings, if that makes sense.

balance.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

They won't park the bus because they have to win but we need to take advantage of spurs dropping 2 points late on and get back the 4th spot 

I was thinking the same...its harder to park the bus at home, the fans baulk at it.

Cash, Diaby out. Carlos, Bailey in.

Holgate starts for Sheff U. Don't we usually do well against him...? Archer bench so at least he won't score against us immediately.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Bailey has to start.

I would also ditch Cash and get Carlos back in the side. 

Surely we are due a performance? Been unimpressed with us for weeks now, can't use injuries as an excuse as we've still got the core of our best 11 on the pitch every week. We just need to pick the tempo up and start going at teams again, we've shown when we do, we score plenty of goals. Sod clean sheets, I'd rather win 4-3 going for it than play this slow possession stuff and get done by the odd goal. 

We do seem to have about 8 players who have all lost form at the same time. If 3 or 4 of them, especially the forward players, can click again, we should grab a much needed win. 

2-1 to us, Ollie & McGinn. 

Cheers for reading Unai. 

Team looks good.

Please just win Villa. A good performance to go along with it would also be nice but if it has to be a grim 1-0 shithouse then bring it on, just win. 

• Like 1