villan95

I’ve got some Dad taxi business to do at 17.30 which means I’ll be watching the game on record an hour later. I don’t know how anyone else fairs with this? But I find it so difficult to not check the score and stay away from VT. 

Let's hope we turn up today and put a slicker performance in that leads to a win and some confidence back in the team (and fan base). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Bloody Sky, since when is 1-3 a thrashing, clowns

We couldn't lay a glove on them. Not a thrashing but if not for Emi it would have been 5 or 6

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve got some Dad taxi business to do at 17.30 which means I’ll be watching the game on record an hour later. I don’t know how anyone else fairs with this? But I find it so difficult to not check the score and stay away from VT. 

Let's hope we turn up today and put a slicker performance in that leads to a win and some confidence back in the team (and fan base). 

You could say the taxi has broken down

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

1-3 is not a thrashing, 4 or 5 nil is a thrashing. Jesus wept 

We got absolutely pumped. Played off the pitch.

Sky don't have a massive conspiracy against us. Just like they don't against all the other fans of other clubs I see complain and them.

Good luck tonight, guys. I won't be on the match thread. I don't think I can take another round of that self flagellation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We got absolutely pumped. Played off the pitch.

Sky don't have a massive conspiracy against us. Just like they don't against all the other fans of other clubs I see complain and them.

Never said they did, they are just clowns

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Sky don't have a massive conspiracy against us.

It's genuinely amazing how many Villa fans on here think there is some broadcaster/referee conspiracy against Villa. One, there isnt and two, who honestly gives a **** what they say about us?

It's so strange.

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

So the goalie did his job then.... 

Yeah and we did f all up the other end apart from the goal. So sky are right. We were 💩 and got a thrashing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Why is Marty Cash not playing…..,,

Good Afternoon 

love him 

It was that stupid a question as an opener it totally threw him I think.

It's not like he's dropped Martinez.

What is the reason? Because I'm the manager and I pick the side.

• Like 2