villan95

Huge game now and we Really need a good performance because we've been turd for too long now. 

Maybe it's time to stop playing 4 central midfielders and play two proper wingers ?

17 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Must win.

It’s not a must win but it’s certainly a must play much better. We have been off it since the City game. Our intensity in that match was amazing but since then we have been flat as a pancake. I thought that was going to be a springboard for us but it’s actually been quite the opposite. Very strange and we must change it soon.

39 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

They have our number from villa park. Play ten men behind the ball and they know we cant break it down. Another terrible performance incoming

They'll be more attacking at Bramall Lane, they certainly were from what I saw v West Ham so we should have more space to work with.

Goes without saying Bailey needs to be starting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

It’s not a must win but it’s certainly a must play much better. We have been off it since the City game. Our intensity in that match was amazing but since then we have been flat as a pancake. I thought that was going to be a springboard for us but it’s actually been quite the opposite. Very strange and we must change it soon.

It's both for me. Anything less than 3 points and a good performance is a bad sign for our objectives.

• Like 2

I can't see how it isn't a must win tbh.

Our away form is up and down but given we're starting to drop points at VP we need to balance things out by winning away soon.

Ultimately they are 20th for a reason so we need to prove it rather than getting suckered into what they did to us at VP.

• Like 2

Must win.

We've been found out. The whole system this season has been about having Pau Torres play and ping his passes. Without that we've been flat. Add a woefully out of form Diaby and a side that currently crumbles at a negative VAR decision, mentally thinks a side will perform as they did last time against them and I hate to say I think we'll lose this. I'm not confident at all.

Our form, performances have been shite since this shows the world how you play against us and suffocated the life out us. I'd love to Unai show he's learnt how to counter such tactics but it'll be the same again. Us lots of the ball with little. We've packed so much movement off the ball,bodies in the box lately.

10 hours ago, M_Afro said:

If this isn't a must win against the worst team in the league then yeah mate we ain't finishing 4th or even 5th. 

• Thanks 1

Absolutely this is a must win. They are bottom for a reason and the f*ckers jammed a point against us at VP by playing ultra defensive Wilder tactics.

Basically if we can't beat these at least once this season we may as well pack up and go home. Unai needs to show that he's an elite manager by putting an end to this horrific run we're on.

Edited by Leeroy
  • Like 1

Hard to see how we win as we show no ability to adapt or respond to changing circumstances. We've been found out and unless subsequent performances show some evidence of positive responding, we're going in a tailspin. I have no confidence this side will show the capacity to respond to their tactics. Without the strokes of luck we had before Christmas,we're currently quite anemic. 

Can hope for better, but been too long since we've shown serious spark to be able to expect it. Another loss.

Let's be honest, if we had to pick an opponent to help us reclaim some self - confidence, I think this lot would be very high on the list. Then again, our form is not that great at BL.

Fingers firmly crossed!